The threads that shouldn't have been locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

alter_ego

Who me??
While I strongly recommend that moderation of every forum is important (for a lot of obvious reasons). But over policing of anything is really bad. Some times the mods go overboard and close even some of the harmless or even funny threads. There is nothing wrong if all of us are having fun. After all this forum is meant for bandwidth wastage. One such thread was this.

I don't see any reason why this was closed esp.when all of us were having such a good time. Any other thread that you guys can think that was locked just because the mods thought otherwise!!!???

din

Tribal Boy
Read the last post in that thread. You will know the reason. We gave him enough 'help' and I also think it is more than enough lol. No need to continue on that thread.

I never felt so, I mean when a mod close a thread, 99% of the cases there is a valid reason.

And you can always pm a mod or admin if you think a thread is closed without any reasons.

[Edit]

I see you are new to this forum. sorry in that case, I mean if you think my reply is kinda harsh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom