The Tattoo thread..

patrick4

Chief
If you already have or want to get a tattoo/ body ink done.. write about it here..

write about what you want, where you want it and why.

Also mention any cool/ crazy/ awesome/ stupid forms of body art that you have come across.

Also piercings..

I have a tattoo on my right arm which reads A C T B Y T V B W (in a 9 cell format), its all black and text is in Old English. Below that is a photo of a certain leaf (puff puff) :p

Got it done from a friend of a friend, looks like a 70 yr old tribal weirdo but apparently he is an expert in what he does..

Have had it for 3 yrs now and couldnt be happier about it :D

I also have both my ears pierced, and right nipple pierced (ouch)... however all the slots are empty.. got clean to look presentable for work :|

sujoyp

Grand Master
I liked the sanjaydutt look in agnipath and was planning to shave my head and put a tattoo on the back of head...and a stylish earring in one ear...

Its just a plan...actually I am not soo tall like sanju baba and so thought maybe I wont look that dangerous :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*i.imgur.com/jAcuW.jpg

Did that while I was vacationing in Goa.
Somehow it makes me think of Swansea FC crest.
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f9/Swansea_City_AFC_logo.svg/630px-Swansea_City_AFC_logo.svg.png

sujoyp

Grand Master
I didnt like the idea of permanent tattoo...I would like to change tattoo once in 6 months

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
I did that with ball pen on a friends arm. I'd like to get an Irezumi tattoo like that on my arm some day.

*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/diablo369028/Ryuk/PB070042_save.jpg

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Trying to get a Tattoo just above my girl bottom but really don't understand how to throw her this up.
May be if i could only get her this drunk.

Top Bottom