The Talos Principle

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
*www.codecmoments.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/The-Talos-Principle-Feature.jpg​

As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose?
And what are you going to do about it?

Features:

• Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
  • Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth - or to find a way out.
  • Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
  • Choose your own path through the game's non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
  • But remember: choices have consequences and somebody's always watching you.

Been playing this in the past few days. A fantastic First Person based puzzle game. The puzzles are really well created. The narration by the background voice is also really good. There are interactions with computer terminals and hidden tapes and clues all around from where you know about the world and your purpose. A philosophical and logical game with beautiful graphics. Requires a lot of patience though ( even without the puzzles interacting with computer terminal and world may take a bit of time but is generally rewarding). Did anyone of you had your hands onto it. I have finished two thirds of it and aiming for the weekend to finish it :)

Edit: How to remove attachment from here :p

Attachments

• TalosCat.jpg
    TalosCat.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
No problem with that. Just that I am surprised that no one posted about this game till now.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

OP
Sarang\m/

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
No problem with that. Just that I am surprised that no one posted about this game till now.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Sorry misunderstood you . I was also surprised after searching no thread has been created for this game. Maybe people do not like puzzle based games that much.

Top Bottom