The SEX10 saga..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well guys.. as some of you know, I have received my X10 and will be posting a review of it shortly. So if anyone here has any questions that need to be addressed, feel free to shoot. I would be more than happy to comply. :)

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
First Impressions

Its a looker. The moment you set your eyes on it, it oozes that oomph factor which has been lacking in mobiles over the past couple of years. I got mine in black, with pretty good build quality. Point to be noted is that most of the material used to plastic, but the quality doesn't seem to have been compromised on. As of now, its pretty pleasant to hold and inspite of having a 4 inch screen, hardly feels humongous on the hand.(Point to be Noted: Am 6'2 and have proportionately large hands. May not apply to everyone. :p)
The interface is silky smooth with a few lags in the messaging app which doesnt really take in key presses as smoothly as it should. Otherwise the whole device is really fast, too fast at times for comfort. Mediascape is a blessing in disguise. You can sort your data to innumerable fields ranging to artists to genres. SQ is pretty good but the bundled earphones left much to be desired. Loudspeaker is a lil teeny on the ear, but should be enough for your day to day requirements. Has a stardard Microusb port and a 3.5 mm jack which does its job flawlessly. Over a period to 2 weeks, SE have already released an update. Updated just now, not much of a difference except maybe some performance enhancements, but encouraging nevertheless.

The camera is awesome with great low light performance. Videos captured are at a different league of their own. Much better than the satio.

Will continue later.Any questions?

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Its proven. X10, the android with the best SQ and pic quality.
*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_xperia_x10-review-463.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom