Discussion: The Rashi RMA experience thread

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I asked for RMA of SanDisk Ultra 32GB card.
SanDisk sent me RMA number and Rashi Peripheral address and timings through sms and email..

Rashi Peripherals Pvt Ltd
B/221, Gambhir Industrial Estate, Behind Virwani Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai - 400063.

Now how do I RMA my product??
And when I will get new SanDisk memory card.

PS: New to RMA thing....

Just go to their office?

sinhead

Broken In
I went to rashi Nehru place yesterday to get my asus m5a97 evo r2 motherboard checked. The lady looked at the board and said "this is not in warranty now". And lunch time has started. I asked should I come after lunch then. She said "yes".

After lunch she made me wait for 10mins. My token no32, but she attended no33 first (a guy with toshiba HDD). And then tells me - "We don't entertain out of warranty motherboards". :D
Thank you for being so considerate.

faiz0210

Broken In
I went to rashi Nehru place yesterday to get my asus m5a97 evo r2 motherboard checked. The lady looked at the board and said "this is not in warranty now". And lunch time has started. I asked should I come after lunch then. She said "yes".

After lunch she made me wait for 10mins. My token no32, but she attended no33 first (a guy with toshiba HDD). And then tells me - "We don't entertain out of warranty motherboards". :D
Thank you for being so considerate.

thank you for this post.. you saved my visit to Rashi Nehru place. My Mobo m5a97 also died today.

faiz0210

Broken In
First time it went bad, it was 2.5 years old. Got it replaced under warranty (not sure the one i got was refurbished or new), which lasted 2 years.
Both time issue looked same to me, no display although PC was getting switched on, lights in lan port, motherboard led on, cpu fan was running but OS was not booting. Last time they said it could be because of power surge or something.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom