Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
VD17 said:
i hate bernie ecclestone.. lol
"One Tyre Rule" is not his fault, its Max Mosley's - President of FIA.

even WRC has only ONE tyre supplier - Micheline.

about the cost part, Max Mosley is doing so to give the Smaller Teams a Chance :wink:, remember Jordan Team :D

but it seems he's overdoing it:x

& Ferrari, McLaren... are still against many rules, & they even threatned FIA about a change in rule or they might quit F1 & start their own Race Series.

btw @VD17, me too a Sebastian Loeb & Petter Solberg FAN:D:D:D

Sebastian is known as the Michael Schumacher of WRC World :twisted:, he just sets best time for almost every stage & so effortlessly:D

btw "Marcus Gronholm" dude is like Montoya- really short tempered, :D, he's reporter dude's nightmare:D, Marcus doesnt even respect them :D

Last edited:

VD17

Journeyman
tech_your_future said:
Yeah McLaren will get the reliability in the next 10-15 decades. They just seem to be falling. They did well last race.

damn.. you're brutal.. c'mon.. just a little bit sympathy for us McLare fans? please... i know mercedes has been making more smoke machines than engines.. but hey.. dream big... :D
And when you'll blame ferrari. What about McLaren's move in the last race to let Alonso gain a place? It's as bad.

lol.. its atleast better than direct team orders to just move over *barrichelo-schumacher-A1 ring, 2001*

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
VD17 said:
lol.. its atleast better than direct team orders to just move over *barrichelo-schumacher-A1 ring, 2001*

there's a proverb (urban) in tamil, (we used to say it a lot in college to others:D),

- Thotte Nakkenaalom "Pee" thaan, Alli thinnalom "pee" thaan -

translation-

"there's no difference - if one licked sh1t or EAT it, its still sh1t" :p:p:p :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

meaning -> Cheating is Cheating, doesnt matter how you did it.

(ex. - thru bit paper or someone else's answer paper):D.

So Ferrari cheated , McLaren cheated - dont go for "how good" they cheated. :D

Last edited:

VD17

Journeyman
yeah.. dude.. i was just kidding.. ;)
anyways, just remembered.. remember montoya-schumi fights? i mean FIGHTS... lol
that guy had attitude... sad he didnt make it big in F1...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yes even i think kimi's suddenly become arrogant. in my opinion mclaren shud've gone wid david coulthard and kimi. that wud make the best pair as of now.... heck mika shud've never left!!! i feel so sorry for him...

btw, it was mclaren,renault,williams who threatened to back out from f1 and start their own races.... ferrari was wid f1 all the while.....

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
VD17 said:
yeah.. dude.. i was just kidding.. ;)
anyways, just remembered.. remember montoya-schumi fights? i mean FIGHTS... lol
that guy had attitude... sad he didnt make it big in F1...

totally agree man .....

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
montoya was not made for F1...really driving was killer driving...even ralf had problem with him sometimes............:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Michael Schumacher's 2004 salary was reported to be around US$ 80 million *smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/blink.gif

= 3.447512 Billion Indian rupees *smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/swoon1.gif

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Schumi's Family and off-track life

Schumacher married Corinna Betsch in August 1995. They have two children, Gina-Maria (born in 1997) and Mick (born in 1999). The family, as of 2006, lives in Gland, Switzerland near Lake Geneva. Schumacher has always been very protective of his private life and is known to dislike the celebrity spotlight, preferring a simple life. Schumacher's brother Ralf is also a Formula One driver.

Schumacher was the world's first billionaire athlete. His annual salary was reported to be around $80 million in 2004. In the 2005 Forbes Celebrity 100, the list of "The World's Most Powerful Celebrities", he was ranked 17th. A big share of his income came from advertising: Deutsche Vermögensberatung paid him 8 million US dollars :shock: over three years from 1999 for wearing a 10 centimeters by 8 advertisement on his post-race cap :D. The deal was extended until 2010.

Schumacher plays football for his local team FC Echichens. He has appeared in several football charity games and organised games between the F1 drivers.

Schumacher donated US$10 million for aid after the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake. His donation surpassed that of any other sportsperson, most sports leagues, many worldwide corporations and even some countries *smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/y/loveineye.gif .
It was later revealed that a bodyguard who worked for him, Burkhard Cramer, and his two sons had died in the event, while on holiday in Phuket, Thailand. Schumacher is also a special ambassador to UNESCO and has donated 1.5 million Euros to the organization.

Since his participation in a FIA European road safety campaign as part of his punishment after the collision at the 1997 European Grand Prix, Schumacher has continued to support other campaigns, such as Make Roads Safe, led by the FIA Foundation, which is calling on G8 countries and the UN to recognise global road deaths as a major global health issue.

Schumacher delivered a vocal performance as a Rosso Corsa Ferrari F430 in Disney-Pixar's animated feature film Cars. In early March 2006, it was reported that Schumacher will play a small role in the movie Asterix at the Olympic Games.

Source

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
well i like M5 but aint a Fan .......... but i feel its way better than Merc ...when comes to performance....

ssk_the_gr8

s18000rpm said:
Who are FANS of the MIGHTY BMW M5 :twisted:

lets talk about some cars man, its getting boring :D

when it comes to performance cars my fav..is porsche 911 turbo...if u r talkin abt sedan then im waitin for the porsche sedan..panamera to be launched :D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
oh guys, BMW is the ONLY Car maker known to make the BEST Driver's Car. :wink:, BMW's two seaters/coupe sucks, dunno why but for me they suck BIG TIME.(Z4.....). the Sedans are sexy & much more BRUTE in their "M" version. thats the reason why there's so much demand for the "M" versions of 3 & 5 :D

Porsche are performance from start to end :twisted:, but BMW gives a family car, comfortable at 50kmph for family members & also at 250kmph for the FUN :twisted:

ssk_the_gr8

s18000rpm said:
oh guys, BMW is the ONLY Car maker known to make the BEST Driver's Car. :wink:, BMW's two seaters/coupe sucks, dunno why but for me they suck BIG TIME.(Z4.....). the Sedans are sexy & much more BRUTE in their "M" version. thats the reason why there's so much demand for the "M" versions of 3 & 5 :D

Porsche are performance from start to end :twisted:, but BMW gives a family car, comfortable at 50kmph for family members & also at 250kmph for the FUN :twisted:

hey i dont want a car for my family :D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
you wont marry? :D

well i wont, but still its waaaaaaay lot fun to "Power Slide" with 507BHP & drive as calm as possible with 100-200BHP :D. (BMW's extremely configurable engine)
================================

Some WRC :D

*www.portal-q.com/filez/dirt/DoubleClutch/passenger.jpg

It's onboard footage of a Japanese tennis star riding 'shotgun' with Harri Rovanpera.

Let's just say the passenger needs to keep his day job!

watch the dude, when Rovanpera makes a jump :D

:D:D:D

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
a MUST WATCH video :D

*img.youtube.com/vi/APiApBXkzJc/2.jpg

Ford Cougar vs Ford Focus (WRC) vs Formula 1

Here is a brilliant video from the British television show 'Top Gear'.

This video displays the speeds of the Ford Cougar [driven by Jeremy Clarkson], Ford Focus (rally car) [driven by Colin McRae] and a Formula One (F1) [driven by Johnny Herbert]

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
man this is awesome video man.......F1 car kicks the **** out of everyone...the best part was johnny asking "4 legged creature that barks" :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom