The RACING Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:D this thread is for all RACE freaks (no, not that race:D:D:D), post whatever you like/dislike about racing - F1, WRC, MotoGP, LocalGP racing :D, videos.....
(racing games also allowed:D)

lets get to business:D

tell me what you like about Michael Schumacher & Fernando Alonso.

i hate F. Alonso
imo Fernando does not deserve the two Titles:x

why- in 2005 he won the Title b'coz of Kimi's regular car break down:x, remember both of them won same number of Races (7-7 each).

on the other hand- Michael Schumacher- he even with his under performing car has won races (especially) on rainy races:twisted:, & what cud be the best example of his Racing Talent-> ofcourse His Last F1 Race:twisted:. @ Brazil.

its sad that he had to retire, but its Ferrari who made him retire, what a Selfish stupid f#$kin Ferrari, M.S. gave them the name what they have now & they treat him like this:x

see this :twisted ->> McLaren F1 - World Record 391 kmph on board camera

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
s18000rpm said:
:D this thread is for all RACE freaks (no, not that race:D:D:D), post whatever you like/dislike about racing - F1, WRC, MotoGP, LocalGP racing :D, videos.....
(racing games also allowed:D)

Stolen shamelessly from here:D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw..For which team the Indian driver NK(sorry big name):D is test driving now?:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
wat was stolen???

-------------------------------------------

NK is in A1 GP, & also in F1 as test driver for Williams Toyota F1 Team.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i'm anti-ferrari. they are cheats... they bend F1 rulez according to their needs! i've been missing hakkinen since a long long time! mclaren are the best and the unluckiest team there! tho i hope wid the first race over, things wud change from now on!!! the rookie driver this time did brilliantly!!

i also sympathise wid david coulthard... he deserves to be in a better team than red bull! gone are the dayz when mclaren had very less downtimes and mika and david burnt tyres like paper on the circuit!!!

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i also dont like Ferrari too much, loved their ALWAYS HAPPY TEAM:D, with Michael Schumacher.

MS & Ferrari set lot of trends, like the whole Pit Crew running to the Start Grid & Cheering the driver(s).

though Ferrari has LOADS of money, so thats a reason why they were Un-Disputed in 2002,03,04.

but a sudden rule change, "one engine- two race" hit them real hard.

McLaren on other hand was the BEST competition for MS & Ferrari with Mika & David / Kimi.

saikibryan

Journeyman
one thing abt ferrari i like or admire the most is, they sale cars b'coz they can race...n win.
there are none like them in dis regard...

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*sjl-static9.sjl.youtube.com/vi/EFLkivrjPaI/2.jpg
Mika Hakkinen vs Michael Schumacher - Mika's best Overtaking maneuver - Spa Francorchamps

[click the pic or link to watch the video:D]

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Ferrari's got Sheer power...
also, with all going for Bridgestone and none foe Michelin.....and upon this......Bridgestone tyres tested on Ferrari.....its a big advantage for Ferrari......

VD17

Journeyman
infra_red_dude said:
i'm anti-ferrari. they are cheats... they bend F1 rulez according to their needs! i've been missing hakkinen since a long long time! mclaren are the best and the unluckiest team there! tho i hope wid the first race over, things wud change from now on!!! the rookie driver this time did brilliantly!!

i also sympathise wid david coulthard... he deserves to be in a better team than red bull! gone are the dayz when mclaren had very less downtimes and mika and david burnt tyres like paper on the circuit!!!

heh.. my thoughts exactly...
by the way, i'm more for Fernando Alonso now.. kimi seems too arrogant now that he is in Ferrari... let McLaren get some reliability, Kimi will get the same fate he had in the last few years...
And yeah.. those were the days... Mike v/s MS.

deviating from F1... anyone follows WRC? was watching the highlights of Rally Portugal last night.. man.. Sebastien Loeb is annihilating everyone else in these past few years...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
s18000rpm said:
its FIA's new 2007 Rule to cut down expenses - only ONE Tyre Supplier.

bridgestone.... !! like how many cars actually used bridgestone tyres before??? how many major manufacturers?? ferrari!!!! how many used michelin? almost all major ones! again... bend rules according to ferrari! now others will need more time to settle down wid new tyres in actual race... track testing wid a diff tyre manufacturer is different... racing is different... and it will require quite sometime for others to stabilize..

i dunno why they need to cut costs when this is probabaly the sport wid biggest stakes on it... u wudn't wanna compromise on quality/wins/reputation for costs!!! if something suits someone better let them use it... why monopolise??!!! next what if they say, all the cars gotta use ferrari engines??!!! that'll become a ferrari f1 and one who'll tweak this ferrari engine best will be the winner...err. second place.. coz ferrari will keep the best engines wid them (like they did to saubar)...

VD17

Journeyman
yup.. exactly... Renault and McLaren both were on Michelins... they both have a tough time now.. and they both were Ferrari's closest rival...
Plus, bridgestone has always been known to be partial towards ferrari (which is obvious cause there was a time when ferrari was the only team in top 10 with a bridgestone tyre)...
i hate bernie ecclestone.. lol

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
VD17 said:
by the way, i'm more for Fernando Alonso now.. kimi seems too arrogant now that he is in Ferrari... let McLaren get some reliability, Kimi will get the same fate he had in the last few years...
Yeah McLaren will get the reliability in the next 10-15 decades. They just seem to be falling. They did well last race.
And when you'll blame ferrari. What about McLaren's move in the last race to let Alonso gain a place? It's as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom