QA Juggler
*www.theory.org/~matt/digest/sample_image_collection/badword.gif

Who says MS is EVIL ......See what u can do with Word .... :twisted: :twisted:

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
saROMan said:
*www.theory.org/~matt/digest/sample_image_collection/badword.gif

Who says MS is EVIL ......See what u can do with Word .... :twisted: :twisted:

You Know what the Office Assistant will say for that query of yours?...

It'll say please fill up the our feedback and then we can help you without any further interuptions except some helpful butt-ins from the Office Assistant... LOL :-D

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
does it open all *.doc files saved under various ms-off version , correctly without any errors or change in format ??? what r the pros / cons ?

sms_solver

In the zone
klinux said:
does it open all *.doc files saved under various ms-off version , correctly without any errors or change in format ??? what r the pros / cons ?

ONe good thing about MS-Word is that doc saved in any version (2000,XP,2003) opens in all version without any problem.

Infact I started with MS-Word 4.0 for macintosh (by that time) Win95 has not been made

I enjoy using MS-Word, inspite of it being bloataware with every new version

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
openoffice!!!!! ok listen 2 this....im writing a research paper and had 2 follow MLA standards which ask that u put ur last name and page number on the top right corner of each page....i was in the library 2 get printouts and MS Word kept screwing up and i never managed 2 get it done....then i used openoffice on my laptop...and it was able 2 put the required stuff as i wanted...sweet!!!! ive been using it 4 a while...pretty good....

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
OOPS !!! . i meant does open office or alternatives open all *.doc files saved under various ms-off version , correctly without any errors or change in format ??? what r the pros / cons ?

go4inet

In the zone
Good One Dude !
Next time you post a pic ! Upload to *www.imageshack.us and give us a ThumbNail view

Seeya

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
HMM, MS word is the best word processing software available.

it is ofcource powerful, and costs a bomb too.

visvo

Journeyman
i came to check this post assuming that it will tell me about the advanced feature of word but ... this is of no mean yaar ur wasting time give something thatz useful.

sms_solver

In the zone
Most guys may know this typing

+------+-------+-------+-----+ and pressing <enter> will generate

a table with 4 columns :D

also I use (* and _) to make bold and italics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom