The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

shreeux

Movie Buff
RN3 and Mi5 still available to buy in 'mi-store' (no out of stock), even RN3 32/3gb variant also available.

Yes, I tried but Gold not available...!!!

I like to buy in mi.com only due to Mi Protect for 375/- only...Any suggestions?

saswat23

Human Spambot
mi protect can only be bought with mi phones purchased exclusively on mi.com/in and that too bundled with the phone. You can't buy it separately.

shreeux

Movie Buff
mi protect can only be bought with mi phones purchased exclusively on mi.com/in and that too bundled with the phone. You can't buy it separately.

That's why waiting for MI.COM.,But still out of stock...Until RN4 release...I think so.,

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

You can buy one from a Mi authorized service centre. For a slightly higher price. I did. INR 549.

H2O

Journeyman
Eagerly waiting for the Redmi Note 3 - 32GB Variant availability. Especially the grey version. Any idea when it will be available?

Also, which tempered glass would you recommend?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Eagerly waiting for the Redmi Note 3 - 32GB Variant availability. Especially the grey version. Any idea when it will be available?

Also, which tempered glass would you recommend?

its available almost everyday on Mi.com, at evening time..
Keep checking..

Top Bottom