The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
How'd you compare the camera to older Redmi Note 4G or even Redmi 1S/2 Prime?

Had a Redmi 1S before I offloaded it my mom! :)) The camera on Note 3 is better, by a fair margin, but still doesnt stand up my GS3, but waaayyyy better than my Yureka.

Upgraded to note 3 from 1s noticing some difference in terms of performance, no heating issues.
Need to root note 3 to remove lot of bloat ware, will do it this weekend.

Once you are done, please guide me on the procedure too!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
RN3 users, a friend of mine isn't able to delete files from the phone despite enabling the documents app and selecting the root directory of the sd card. What should be done?

Flash

Lost in speed
RN3 users, a friend of mine isn't able to delete files from the phone despite enabling the documents app and selecting the root directory of the sd card. What should be done?
Did he rooted the phone?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Yes, he's using ES File Explorer and MX player. Even the stock file explorer app isn't able to delete those files.

Well, thats a strange issue. I havent faced it yet(thank God!). I would suggest updating to the latest OTA(I guess thats already been done). Then restart and try again. I repeat, this phone can give a real headache sometimes :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Another issue I have noted that the play store is stuck @6.5 on the RN3 whereas my GS3 has the 6.7 version. Anybody facing the same issue? I dont think its a big deal, but...

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Dissapointed with Note 3's low light camera performance and video rechording capabilities. :(

Low light/artificial light - 5/10
recording @1080p (used OpenCamera) - 0/10

maheshn

Journeyman
Re: Redmi 3A on the way

Hello all,

news!

Redmi 3A with 4000mah battery on the way....?

Source:

Chinese FCC equivalent approves low cost 4000mAh battery smartphon

:grin_NF:

tkin

Back to school!!
Is Xiaomi still running flash sale for RN3? How would I register for it? And when should I try to buy it? Their website has no info. Sometimes I think they don't have any intention to sell the phone at all.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Is Xiaomi still running flash sale for RN3? How would I register for it? And when should I try to buy it? Their website has no info. Sometimes I think they don't have any intention to sell the phone at all.

Yes, Still running in flash sale..YOu may get Amazon or Mi.com on every wednesday @ 2pm...If you luck.,

Rajesh345

Youngling
Currently i am using flip case from xiaomi/in website, anyone have suggession for me , A good Protective case , so can protect from small accidental drops and such

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Mi 5 to be available sans registrations in India starting June 1 - GSMArena.com news

shreeux

Movie Buff
Again it will go to Out of Stocks...:crying_NF:

How many days that's the questions? Currently any one better than RN3?

BadalGulati87

Broken In
Hello guys,

I have been using Mi4i, Redmi Note 3 and trust me or not these mobiles actually deliver the best. I have been using them for almost a year now with neither speed issues and nor gaming. I do a lot of gaming on these mobiles and they work pretty well(**If your internet speed is good). And above all I am totally in love with the camera picture quality. It is available in such amazing prices and they are worth every penny spent on it. I am in love with Xiomi mobiles. If you are planning to go for one, without a doubt you can go for it. Thumbs up to Xiomi.

Top Bottom