The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Yes, very few items available for sale. And things are getting expensive. A couple of months ago, I had bought their white earphones for Rs 300. Now, they have increased their prices to Rs 500.

I too bought them at 300 (+50 shipping) but now they're rebranding them as something blah blah and selling for 500.

But it was too good at 300. The comfortability factor is even better than 999 one.

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
If I am not mistaken the 300 rupees Mi Basic earphone was made of Plastic body while the new version worth 500 rupees is of Aluminum body.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
If I am not mistaken the 300 rupees Mi Basic earphone was made of Plastic body while the new version worth 500 rupees is of Aluminum body.

From specifications, yes, but design looks exactly same so unless I get a hands on or see a realistic image (as opposed to what MI's official pics), then only it's possible to tell the difference.

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
****! amazon closed it open sale scheme.

- - - Updated - - -

**** no COD on Redmi note 3?

- - - Updated - - -

why you do this amazon,why?

geek_rocker

Broken In
Wow, so I tried to order a Note 3 and due to their stupid website I almost ordered a mi 5 and now everything is gone. Screw it, I'm getting a Samsung. I don't need to take that kind of abuse.

H2O

Journeyman
Those who have Redmi Note 3

1. How is the sound output from the speaking in terms of volume and quality.
2. Is the phone slippery?

Thanks.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Guys how is Mi router mini?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great for its price

I got it for 1.7K from aliexpress and that is the cheapest dual band wifi ac router afaik
Only drawback is no gigabit Ethernet

But again it only has 2 LAN ports and it is meant to be a wifi router

Sent from my Xperia Z

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Those who have Redmi Note 3

1. How is the sound output from the speaking in terms of volume and quality.
2. Is the phone slippery?

Thanks.

1. Average - Nothing Special.
2. Yes - I use the Back Cover Hard Case which reduced slipperiness to some extent.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Great for its price

I got it for 1.7K from aliexpress and that is the cheapest dual band wifi ac router afaik
Only drawback is no gigabit Ethernet

But again it only has 2 LAN ports and it is meant to be a wifi router

Sent from my Xperia Z

Gigabit Ethernet is essential for speeds above 100 Mbps right?
4 Mbps it's useless na?
As this router is cheap I thought it will increase my file transfers between my PCs at great speed.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Gigabit Ethernet is essential for speeds above 100 Mbps right?
4 Mbps it's useless na?
As this router is cheap I thought it will increase my file transfers between my PCs at great speed.
Didn't get you
Gigabit Ethernet means allows speeds up to 1000Mbps

And yes this router will allow for faster transfer speeds between phone and PC due to dual band and AC support

Sent from my Xperia Z

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Guys I'm hearing a lot of negative feedback about Note 3 camera ? Is it that bad ? How's the heating ?
Camera is average at best

As for heating,in the time I had the phone it only got warm during charging
Rest of the time it was cool

Sent from my Xperia Z

scudmissile007

Confusingly Confused!
Upgraded to note 3 from 1s noticing some difference in terms of performance, no heating issues.
Need to root note 3 to remove lot of bloat ware, will do it this weekend.

Top Bottom