The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

evil_maverick

Journeyman
I have had a bad experience with Mi4i. Good hardware burdened by buggy software. MIUI is crap, total garbage. Everything is slow, especially in the Lollipop builds. And no decent custom ROM support on XDA.

Nothing can beat stock android. I would recommend Moto G 3rd Gen, with 2 GB RAM.
Been using a MI Note pro for some time now....and i dont think MIUI is crap....i am on developer rom since day one and things are lightning fast.....didnt notice any such probs...its pre-rooted (coz its a developer rom) and installed TWRP...its a breeeeze...

kaz

right here
Bought one 16000mAh powerbank.. [STRIKE]One more in cart.. Anyone wants through COD can PM me his address.[/STRIKE]

Last edited:

kaz

right here
Yup..This was my 4th attempt..One more in my cart, but can't change the address as I went up to the payment page and now address can't be changed :( Crap site

subhayu

Broken In
I am from kolkata. My redmi 2 of 6 months suddenly developed a reciever problem as no sound coming out. I opted for pick n drop repair fecility through xiaomi call center. Accordinly last monday (03.08.15) a guy from the service center came a took the phone. Their pick up station was located at gariahat as told to me. But since then they have not contacted me. When i call back they said the audio module has been ordered and so when it arrives it will be repaird . Then i contacted call center yesterday and surpisingly they have no knowledge about this and advised me get in touch to the service personal.!!!!!!!!!!. So how long this will take god knows !!!!!, do some of u have the same type of experience ? Pl. Let me know...

setanjan123

In the zone
I am from kolkata. My redmi 2 of 6 months suddenly developed a reciever problem as no sound coming out. I opted for pick n drop repair fecility through xiaomi call center. Accordinly last monday (03.08.15) a guy from the service center came a took the phone. Their pick up station was located at gariahat as told to me. But since then they have not contacted me. When i call back they said the audio module has been ordered and so when it arrives it will be repaird . Then i contacted call center yesterday and surpisingly they have no knowledge about this and advised me get in touch to the service personal.!!!!!!!!!!. So how long this will take god knows !!!!!, do some of u have the same type of experience ? Pl. Let me know...
Redmi 2 of 6 months?? Wut. Didn't redmi 2 just get launched?? Sure you aren't talking about 1s?? And xiaomi after sales service is pathetic from what I have heard. Good luck

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Today? 1389? I bought yesterday @1399..Rs 10 loss :p
And it was delivered within 24hrs :)

Yes..today I had the Rs10 coupon code from Xiaomi
and also the F-Code for powerbank ;)

just got the SMS that it has been shipped via Delhivery (Bangalore)...so fast :mrgreen:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I am looking to get one of those powerbank for a while but always OOS.

out of stock!

DAMMIT !

WAT DO? :banghead:

Chill :chillpill: :meditate:

Just go to and play the Mi Game and get a chance to win F-Coded,Coupon Code and Mi Phones.

Open and Win!

that's what I did from the last 2 weeks and finally got the powerbank.
The F-Code generally has a time limit of 7days and I had the 5000mAh power bank F-Code too, but it got expired.

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
Chill :chillpill: :meditate:

Just go to and play the Mi Game and get a chance to win F-Coded,Coupon Code and Mi Phones.

Open and Win!

that's what I did from the last 2 weeks and finally got the powerbank.
The F-Code generally has a time limit of 7days and I had the 5000mAh power bank F-Code too, but it got expired.

The problem is that I have one 100 rupee coupon and three 20 rs coupons but for using them I should have the item in my cart.

Top Bottom