The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
What is the source for 1.5 lacs Redmi news?

Guys, I want to use this phone (Redmi) as my primary device. This would be my first smartphone. I need it for casual surfing, music, whatsapp and gaming (rarely). Should I go for this? The updates have reduced crashing issues and heating issue is normal or extreme?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Will have Mi3 in my cart tomorrow. [Strike]Will do a giveaway of the order as soon as I get it in cart as I can't buy it :cry: [/Strike]

So I just notice that there's only 4 hours for checkout(10am to 2pm), so giveaway starts now, post numbers like 1,2,3,4 in order like first dude posts 1 then second dude posts 2 and so on. Will do a random.org selection tomorrow 12pm.
Good luck all :)

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
What is the source for 1.5 lacs Redmi news?

Guys, I want to use this phone (Redmi) as my primary device. This would be my first smartphone. I need it for casual surfing, music, whatsapp and gaming (rarely). Should I go for this? The updates have reduced crashing issues and heating issue is normal or extreme?
Heating is very much but at least i can ignore it drooling on other features. The camera is awesome man.

Alien

Journeyman
I want one Mi3, anyone generous to part one with me tomorrow. [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] - Count me in please (1). And thanks for this opportunity.

rdx_halo

In the zone
Heating issue is not very serious. All phones heat up, xiaomi is also no exception. I play asphalt 8 1 hr at a stretch. It never crashes, although phone heats up.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
BTW Is Xiaomi Mi3 even worth it considering the chinese server scam and the lack of after sales service?
Also, I heard that the UI is not very good. Is that true?

rdx_halo

In the zone
Seamon, you obviously did not lay your hands on mi3, the ui is best, simple intuitive and beautiful. You can always turn off Mi3 cloud storage , if you are concerned about safety. Even one of my student who is using a S3 wanted to buy it when she saw my phone

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
BTW Is Xiaomi Mi3 even worth it considering the chinese server scam and the lack of after sales service?
Also, I heard that the UI is not very good. Is that true?
That was fixed, if you are still concerned about it, turn cloud storage off. MiUI is good but not the best, it consumes a lot of RAM but on Mi3, it isn't a problem because of 2GB RAM. You can always flash to any cROM you want. Moto's ASS is bad too, but no one bats an eye. (They took a month to get Moto E's screen back at stock)

Flake

Linux User
Received an email from Flipkart. Mi3 will be added to my cart at 10.00 AM tomorrow. I have purchased Redmi 1S for my mom already and waiting for Mi4. If anyone interested in buying Mi3, send me a PM.

Top Bottom