The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Im getting call drops and having network reception issues after upgrading to ROM 23. The Sync sign in notification panel stays on and won't go!

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Try selecting ,just one kind of network ie either 3g onlyor 2g only ,
For sync issues ,for me its usually caused by gmail ,going into the app and manually refreshing it would fix ,you can go into settings of phone and under the accounts you have selected to sync you can see which app is trying to sync and do something about it

Guys tell me the DOs after I first switch on my phone ex: setting the brightness below 20% for the first week that you guys did and
Other things that I should do after getting the phone.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Try selecting ,just one kind of network ie either 3g onlyor 2g only ,
For sync issues ,for me its usually caused by gmail ,going into the app and manually refreshing it would fix ,you can go into settings of phone and under the accounts you have selected to sync you can see which app is trying to sync and do something about it

Thanks , I always have it in 3G only but even then the issue persists. It wasn't there on ROM18. I'll check about the sync as explained by you. But these are bugs. They should do something about them. Ram management is as bad as it can get. Its something they should seriously look in to.

Last edited:
Anyone else here getting that hissing sound in mi3 while recording video.
Is this a software issue or a hardware problem. Is it solved in any future update. I am getting that hissing sound while recording video. I received the phone yesterday.

kaz

right here
Piston II @999
Xiaomi Smartphone Piston 2 II IN EAR Earphones Headphones Wire Control MIC | eBay

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, what are the possibilities of 1S getting android 4.4 (v6)?
Any CM 11/AOSP/AOKP rom available for the device or in development?
Should I consider buying this on 2nd Sep sales or wait for Android One device to be announced?
Any rumors if Redmi 2 will come any soon with Snapdragon 410?

My friends have planned to get 1S, so I am looking for suggestions

Top Bottom