The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

E

emailvarunchandak

Put it to charge without switching it on as soon as receive it.
[MENTION=142364]elafanto[/MENTION] ,you are right, I'm running ROM 18.0 and am not getting the 22.0 anymore,I believe they have withdrawn the ROM,I read it has camera and call drop bugs,maybe that's the reason. Check if you are getting 18.0 or wait till they come up with a new one,or if problems are severe ask for a replacement.

- - - Updated - - -

Can somebody comment on the NFC, I just cudn get it to work!
nfc working fine, tested with nexus 5 and nokia lumia. no issues.... btw, i haven't faced any call drop or camera issues... everything is going great...

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Mine is just not transferring data between a Z2 or a Note 2. I turned on the NFC on both devices,touched two phones,played the video for transfer but didn't get any message on either that transfer is taken place! Am I doing something wrong?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
DARn the update is pulled ???!! 500 mb of my 3g wasted damn..
i havent faced much bugs,but i havent really used the phone that much ,trying to deaddict :p
only problem i have faced is ,whatsapp notification has gone buggy, it was working fine in v18 without doing anything, i dont know if it has anything to do with backing up from previous ver..can someone post a screenshot of its permissions

[MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION]
MI3 V22 random - Imgur

here are some photos i have taken with HDR on and off ,im not a good photographer so not sure this would be fine
Judge the pics for yourself and the only place the hDR got darker was in the picture with remotre control and as you can see its the situation with minimum light ( all pics ,except the dog one , are low light situations)

Also its a good idea to head to MIUI official forum, they have got many tips and stuff going on
though im not sure which forum is official there is an India specific forum and an India subsection under international miui forum, the latter seems to contain many contests though :p

check this some super awesome pics taken with Xiaomi phones
[VOTING] MIUI Photo Contest Second Round! Theme: Nature. - Xiaomi Mi 4 - MIUI Official Community

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
20,000 is still a joke. The numbers with all the publicity and the demand should have been higher.If as per data 15K finishes in 2sec so will 20k !!!

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
You need to change your PC time to get access to the deal before even the sale starts :p

Yes I know that :p.Everyone knows this is a lie, still xiaomi thinks Indians are fools to believe that 2 sec "fake" sold out

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Hugo Barra talks about Shortage of Mi3 in India and strategy, Mi4 and more - India - MIUI Official Community
Relax fellas, perhaps this could be true too.. Read the thread above to find out about what Hugo Barra has to say about this and more..

Here's another thread from the forum which says how to book your phone, don't know if it will work, but worth sharing I guess
[Information] How to Ensure a MI3 for you on 12thAug 2014 @ Flipkart - India - MIUI Official Community

Last edited:

bgeing

Broken In
1. full charge
2. update to latest rom
3. reboot
4. factory reset
5. reboot
6. Enjoy.

do the above on battery, not while charging.

Thanks for the guide.

About your point 4.factory reset, i've been a follower of this thread since beginning, i've not seen agreement on this thing to do or not among mi3 users. you only said to do reset, but some did & some going fine without.

So what is the clear opinions all users of this mi3?

Btw just now got the beast!

Last edited:

sushovan

In the zone
since the possibility of grabbing the Pudini cross pattern case is next to nothing, im going for this :
Nillkin Fresh Window View Leather Flip Back Cover Case Xiaomi MI 3 Black | eBay

will this be a good choice?

rish1

Cyborg Agent
the 15k units is surely a lie, I highly doubt it's possible to sell 15k units in just 2 sec

its not a lie , india's population is too high and this phone has attained massive publicity ..2 sec looks like too less but it is not when you think about the no of people lining up for this phone at the very instant all at a single place plus the festive season ..

E

emailvarunchandak

Thanks for the guide.

About your point 4.factory reset, i've been a follower of this thread since beginning, i've not seen agreement on this thing to do or not among mi3 users. you only said to do reset, but some did & some going fine without.

So what is the clear opinions all users of this mi3?

Btw just now got the beast!
it's a good practice to factory reset after initial update to clean up everything and use the phone fresh out of the box.. in the end, its your opinion..

abracadabra

Journeyman
The Xiaomi Official forum is MIUI Official Community

The Sub Forum for India is India - MIUI Official Community

The Indian Fan Site forum is MIUI India ? Forum

Those of you who updated, has the hissing down cleared in the video recording with v22??

E

emailvarunchandak

The Xiaomi Official forum is MIUI Official Community

The Sub Forum for India is India - MIUI Official Community

The Indian Fan Site forum is MIUI India ? Forum

Those of you who updated, has the hissing down cleared in the video recording with v22??
will try the hissing stuff today... thanks for reminding that.... it was really annoying me..

earlier I used S advance and 1 minute recording at 720p was around 60MB.. but on this, it very less... too much processing...

i read somewhere that Mi 3 also have RAW image mode.. where is that ?

Top Bottom