The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

bgeing

Broken In
On my mi4, the capacitive buttons have suddenly stopped working for no reason. Please help.

Any suggestions? I can't find any option for onscreen nav bar.

You might've accidentally pressed navigation disable button under drop-down icons.

If not yet solved, and if that is the case, press 'menu and home' button simultaneously, or enable it icon looks like this ([/]).

Techguy

In the zone
Btw how good is developer support on Xiaomi phones? Wanted to buy, but can I install a stable CM/PAC/Stock android build? I don't like MIUI.

envyraw

Broken In
You might've accidentally pressed navigation disable button under drop-down icons.

If not yet solved, and if that is the case, press 'menu and home' button simultaneously, or enable it icon looks like this ([/]).

Thanks for the reply. I was hopeful for a while after reading your post. Then I checked and found this is not the case. I disabled reenabled it multiple times but nothing doing!! ;( Thanks for the reply though, I didn't know there is such a setting. Incredible that miui does not have inbuilt onscreen navigation button option. Or does it?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah that phone would have scored a 10/10 if it had a memory card, but even still its a pretty enticing phone
The rest of the specs are really good, esp that display
I wish they bring the lollipop based miui to mi3 soon

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thanks for the reply. I was hopeful for a while after reading your post. Then I checked and found this is not the case. I disabled reenabled it multiple times but nothing doing!! ;( Thanks for the reply though, I didn't know there is such a setting. Incredible that miui does not have inbuilt onscreen navigation button option. Or does itb

Backup your data and do a factory reset

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Lack of Memory Card Slot is bit downer for Mi4i or at least they should have given 32gb internal storage at 1k more.

So who all are going to book it on 30th April ??

ajayritik

Technomancer
Lack of Memory Card Slot is bit downer for Mi4i or at least they should have given 32gb internal storage at 1k more.

I completely agree with you. Specially folks like me who would like to dump all the songs in one go in a SD Card.
I have already booked it.
Any reason why some of the phones don't have SD Card support?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!

My Dad needs a dual sim phone to replace his OG Moto G. I am considering buying this phone. Bigger high-res screen, better camera, double RAM, faster processor. Looks good enough.

Are there any better dual-SIM phones that anyone would like to recommend?

Top Bottom