is normal thing for windows 7

as of now i m usin xp

so if some1 helps me to solve the problem
i will reinstal the OS as its the best

Regards

& Thanx in advance

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Get the proper drivers for your motherboard from the Asus website and install them. Vista (32-bit or 64-bit depending on your Windows 7 edition) drivers should work; they do on mine.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
@anksin
except audio driver, all other new driver versions from asus works fine in Win 7 RC. download them and install.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
I am mounting the image and then starting the setup...but it shows me the error message "Windows Setup cannot find a location to store temporary files.To install Windows,make sure that a partition on your boot disk has 685 MB of free space."

I am having 21 GB of free space in drive C:.And other partitions also have sufficient space.

I think as I am using two hard disk (previous one already have win XP) so it is conflicting with the setup ??? Is it so ?? What should I do ?

Lohen

Right off the assembly line
can any 1 help me my Hepl and support is not working it only open some few topic only all other topic is gone

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
When you open 'Help and support', click on the link 'browse Help Topics'. Or simply search desired topics in the search bar which is located just below the title bar.

D

Deleted member 26636

my system config is in my siggy..i have a few questions..1. how much space should i use for installation?will 20gb be enough?i generally install my softwares on a different partition.
2.will there be any problems in installing the drivers that i've currently installed in my 32bit xp?
3.will i be able to run the softwares & games without any problems?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
leave atleast 25gig for windows7.

nope. use drivers written for windows vista

yes. almost everything.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Microsoft to Offer Family Discount on Windows 7?

Just plunk in the new product code GFC-00236 into Google Product Search and you'll see several online retailers offering the upgrade in the neighborhood of $140. The family discount price leak was first reported by ZDNet's Ed Bott, who found the upgrade being offered for just under $136.95 on a small, independent retailer's Web site.

source: *www.pcworld.com/article/168115/microsoft_to_offer_family_discount_on_windows_7.html

uday9484

Broken In
can win 7 beat xp in all segments
xp used to slow down after 5-6 months usage what about win 7
i know its too early to call but very curious about win 7 in long term usage

psiknight99

Broken In
everybody i need ur help....
I downloaded Windows 7 RTM version....it even matches the SHA-1 hashes provided by Microsoft
So after I've burned it(verified it as well)I install it on my LT but in it Ultimate version is installed by default and choices to install other versions of WIndows 7 does not pop up......and there is only 1 language(English) in it....tell me what went wrong??
I formatted and re-installed again...bt the problem persists....
I also downloaded another version of windows 7 RTM whose SHA-1 did not match the ones of Microsoft but the OS choices menu popped up(Ultimate,Starter,professional etc.) and it also had other languages.....wat is wrong?
Probably thats why even hazar's activator(leaked lenovo key) is not working on my LT.....help plz...

Top Bottom