The official iPhone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jainshubhanyu

Broken In
Re: First review iPhone = iUseless

And second, Mac OS X does not use 8 GB. It uses 5.2 GB. And then still, considering the feature-set, a default Vista Install takes 12 GB. EVEN if Mac OS X were to take the 8 gigs he says, does it take too much to calculate what is better? Considering the features, considering the usablility?

And, as for what I have observed, my PC hardware is working faster with Mac OS X hackintosh. So much for the "size" of Windows and Gates.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

^^ now i see u joined in 2004 but havent seen u posting which makes me conclude u arent a frequent vistior to this corner of the internet .... ;) so how about going thru the kind of justifications, spams and posts made by the fanboys then talk about others' up bringing ;)

jainshubhanyu said:
Considering the features, considering the usablility?
hahahha some 1 give him links to the mac threads started by us and arya ... sorry me in a hurry so cant ;)

Last edited:
OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

jainshubhanyu said:
The choice of words he uses for fellow men clearly describe the upbringing he recieved from his parents. It is indeed his words which made me comment here, for it hurts to se someone ridicule and insult another like this.

I do not know what the moderators are upto, definitely there are some posting rules, and as such, posts which are offending in nature are banned, I suppose?
Oh! I am sorry for being rude. Its just that when the other users call me idiot for pwning them, I just can't resist refering them back in the way they refer to me. U know, I don't even take pain, I give it back.

Considering the features, considering the usablility?

Sir, a few...no wait, many eye openers for you.

Windows Explorer vs Mac OS X Finder

The ultimate shootout: Apple Mac OS X vs. Microsoft Windows Vista

WMP 11 Vs iTunes + QuickTime

The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Macs.

Last edited:

assasin

Banned

jainshubhanyu said:
And second, Mac OS X does not use 8 GB. It uses 5.2 GB. And then still, considering the feature-set, a default Vista Install takes 12 GB.

a installed copy of vista Ultimate take bout 8.5GB of hdd space and not 12GB as u said.and plz dont start a Vista vs mac OS X here.there alraedy a thread running.comment in that.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

jainshubhanyu said:
The choice of words he uses for fellow men clearly describe the upbringing he recieved from his parents. It is indeed his words which made me comment here, for it hurts to se someone ridicule and insult another like this.

I do not know what the moderators are upto, definitely there are some posting rules, and as such, posts which are offending in nature are banned, I suppose?

where was you moral teachings when salesman used that abusive word("its dangerous than Lord Voltmart, so i wont name it here) here , here and here and many other times.

Since Macboys cant attack with the help of real topic, they find all other alternative ways

Last edited:

escape7

What? Where? How?

This is what i have understood so far:

1. Its a blown up iPod video...yeah!
2. It can make calls and send sms'es...every phone does that
3. You can't set mp3 ring tones...I've got nothing to say
4. It has a good video playback but can't record videos...Just amazing!
5. It has a good battery life...whatever
6. It does not support flash etc stuff...lol
7. It costs $500

Why the hell should i or anyone for that matter buy this stuff, apple fanatics are an exception

My 4 Gb iPod nano with my cell phone is around $100 cheaper.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org

eggman said:
As S.T.A.L.K.E.R. said, Grapes are sour.
Thats the dumbest justification I have heard, no wait its the 2nd dumbest. Here is the dumbest one. Its not a compulsion,you don't like it don't use it. But many ppl like it(including me) and in fact I never used polyphonic ringtone since I got w810i. I love using custom ringtones, and everyone in my hostel use custom ringtone(those who can). But iPhone won't allow me, what a dumbass phone.Lack of such basic feature is shameful.
+1 here. You cannot justify the drawbacks. In today era....people see mobile phone as a Swiss Knife. Its not a phone anymore.....people liketo see it feature packed.

1. You should be able to make calls
2. Send Messages
3. Surf Websites
4. Check Mail
5. Listen to Music
6. Carry data like Pendrive
7. Use it as a camera
8. Read Documents
9. Calender and Event Manger and tons more

Heck, research is already going for Mobile Money
:p

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

thts the same thing we have been trying to say

escape7

What? Where? How?

Off Topic:

iMav said:
^^ now i see u joined in 2004 but havent seen u posting which makes me conclude u arent a frequent vistior to this corner of the internet .... ;) so how about going thru the kind of justifications, spams and posts made by the fanboys then talk about others' up bringing ;)

hahahha some 1 give him links to the mac threads started by us and arya ... sorry me in a hurry so cant ;)

Dude not to be rude but its not necessary that if one does not post he needn't be visiting the website....

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

escape7 said:
My 4 Gb iPod nano with my cell phone is around $100 cheaper.

Thats a very good way to enjoy your music/video & use a phone.

or you can buy a W960i, best of all worlds :D

escape7

What? Where? How?

gx_saurav said:
Thats a very good way to enjoy your music/video & use a phone.

or you can buy a W960i, best of all worlds :D

:p looks like ur obsessed with W960i, i'm happy with my N80 for now... :p

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

^^^ Edit: Or you can keep your Nokia N80 :D

Hey, andy is here.....in this thread too.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

he wont post ... nor will he merge the other iphone threads coz its a conspiracy by the mac boys .... spam the board koi toh itna bevakuf hoga jo jake khareed lega :D

The other one

Ewww , klpd for some people i say. So much hype but such a bummer. Those people who have camped out at apple stores must have become a laughing stock. :D

My 6.2k phone does better in many cases than the iphone.

K

krazyfrog

escape7 said:
:p looks like ur obsessed with W960i
Yeah it does seem that gx is obsessed with it. But i ain't complaining. His obsession is justified. I'd rather be obsessed with W960i than an iPhone.

The other one

nepcker said:
Sure, it lacks some features, but there's no flaw that make it "iUseless".

Some features !!! dude basic features.

I was chatting with my buddy and what he said is absolutely hilarious and true
An Apple fanboy site said that the phone is good, but not perfect! You can imagine how crap it is when a fan boy calls an Apple product 'not perfect'...

haha ,OMG!!!

escape7

What? Where? How?

Send them the link to this forum, maybe they'll add personalised ring tones and video recording. I have a feeling that this phone will not sell like the iPod... How can u miss things like these... Average Americans are stupid i guess then...

The other one

iMav said:
my 6600 rox .... sab karta hai ;)

Dude 6600 is heavy, throw it at somebody and that person goeas into a coma :D . It can take your pants down (literally) , be sure to hook up a belt in you jeans to hold it.:D

goobimama said:
And thank god for no mp3 ringtone! I'm getting tired of hearing my friend's K790is and w800is' just outputting poor harsh quality songs over and over again. Spoilt Pentagram's voice for me...

Dude thats open fanboism and poor logic.

No mp3 ringtone in a "Show off" phone .

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

Dude 6600 is heavy, throw it at somebody and that person goeas into a coma . It can take your pants down (literally) , be sure to hook up a belt in you jeans to hold it.
yup my fone enables me to not to forget my belt .... now can the iphone do tht :rolleyes: . besides i can take videos to pwn to arya once in a while:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom