The official iPhone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
OMG! :eek:

Whatever, man! Whatever!! There is a limit to jealousy.

goobimama was right; should've listened to him.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
aryayush said:
OMG! :eek:

Whatever, man! Whatever!! There is a limit to jealousy.
Ya, there is indeed a limit of jealousy that you can't make the Mac work the way you want unlike Windows which you can customise acoording to your own choice. :D

In short Arya: I am publically pwned again.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
aryayush said:
Which electronic equipment in your house crops up every now and then with problems? Your camera? Mobile phone? MP3 player? Headphones? Toaster? Your computer?
I am pretty sure your answer would be the last one.

I guess spoon feeding is the better option indeed.

I am astounded by your display of high level of intellect. :rolleyes:
My computer is not like my TV.

Will you be choosing a girl for yourself, or will it be someone else doing it for you(specially someone who does not even know your name)? (just an example, dont take it seriously :D)

Hmm , how does it feel like wearing same dress everyday for years because somebody told you do so.... Oh its just me feeling 'Jealous'. Even Steve Jobs does not dress in blue everyday(i hope).:???:

Last edited:
OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
^^^^ nah, He will look at a girl, then take her snap with his iPhone & mail it to El Jobso, if he says "thou shell flirt", he will go & talk to that gal.

If not, he will say "The Gals UI is not intuitive. She has tooo many options, curves, nice hairs, beautiful eyes, sexy lips & bust. I want something simple & easy to use. Can't she just have a nice bust so that I can admire that only whole day? Who needs an understanding gal....thats too complex to handle. Too many features. And why isn't she wearing white dress, & why her name doesn't start with "i" "

:D :D

tarey said:
My computer is not like my TV.

Yo, My computer is My TV too....all in one device.

Oh its just me feeling 'Jealous'. Even Steve Jobs does not dress in blue everyday(i hope).

I bet his wardrobe has 1000 blue jeans & 1000 black turtleneck shirts. All from the same brand & same shop. Its called the iCloth. :D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I won't comment on the rest of the comments because I'm tired of this stupid "rivalry" but I gotta say this:

Steve Jobs does wear the same dress every day - a black mock turtleneck and faded blue jeans. LOL! :lol:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yes, I "chink" away from discussing the female anatomy on a public forum (or even in private, for that matter) and I'm proud of that.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
aryayush said:
Yes, I "chink" away from discussing the female anatomy on a public forum (or even in private, for that matter) and I'm proud of that.
Arya....you sure u r normal :shock:. U don't talk to other boys about other gals.....u don't drool over the figure of rakhi sawant or Priyanka Chopra :shock:

:D

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Last time i visited this thread, the cool looking thing was iPhone's UI. Now its rakhi sawant's curves. What next?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
gx_saurav said:
Arya....you sure u r normal :shock:. U don't talk to other boys about other gals.....u don't drool over the figure of rakhi sawant or Priyanka Chopra :shock:

Now I know how Rakhi Sawant manages to get paid! :lol:

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Ok Ok....

Arya, at iPhone : Just look at the UI, it is the only thing which looks so cool :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
arya dude seriously man stop posting here coz ur just displaying ur stupidity on second thought dont .... continue makes me feel better that there others who are way way more stupid than me ...

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
iMav said:
arya dude seriously man stop posting here coz ur just displaying ur stupidity on second thought dont .... continue makes me feel better that there others who are way way more stupid than me ...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
The Infineon chip used in the iPhone has more power under the hood than we first thought. According to a French analyst, Apple used the Infineon technological platform MP-E+ or MP-EU to build the iPhone. And both of them can manage Flash, Java and MMS. Even more interesting, the platform also has the GPS, FM tuner and 3G capabilities already built-in. But what is the good news here? All those features can be activated by a simple firmware update!

This piece of information confirms that the iPhone hardware is really at the cutting edge of mobile device technologies. But this also means that Apple could rapidly come up with firmware updates that could seriously improve the features of the iPhone. That's good news, isn't it?

Excellent news also for iPhone 1.0 owners who are not buying a product that could be completely outdated in six month from now.

why o why if the hardware supports it then did jobs' release the iphone with an inferior firmware :confused:

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
^^^ When I got news of iPhone using a 320 MHz ARM chip, I knew Apple is holding back the potential of iPhone. They have a very good hardware in hand but pathetic software.

What I don't understand is why are they charging so high for such a phone when most of the features are not there. Why is it that iPhone is not able to do things that other old phones such as my K750i does. There is nothing that an iPhone can do which my K750i can't, except for Visual Voice Mail:D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i mean it just makes no sense what so ever if the hardware can handle it then why cnt make a software that can :confused: the iphone would have been better if they had out sourced the software part to MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom