The official "Brink" Discussion Thread

gameranand

Living to Play
This game has a very mixed reviews. Its kinda rare to see that someone is giving a game 8.0 rating and other 2.5 so its a game you gotta play to find out how good it is.

Let me tell you a suggestion. Most MP games which are NOT military tend to fail. As soon as I saw this '80s punk-like designed game with id Tech 4, I lost interest.

Military MP games are best. So, hold on till BF3.

Well, i'm kid of getting bored playing only military fps, no i need something that's moves off the beaten track.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well yes looks are not that good but looks does not completely define a game. Gameplay does and we can't comment on it just by watching videos now can we??

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
the game did not get good reviews, but i am gonna get it for sure just for its parkour elements.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well after reading what Geek posted I am gonna stay from it until it gets patched or PC reviews get somewhat good rating because I already regretted getting Shift 2 and after 1 month it got patch and same with crysis 2. Better wait for the patch.

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
I don't think i will be able to wait if patch doesn't come out soon. what about crysis 2.? It is good without the patch i guess. i am playing it currently and its great.

gameranand

Living to Play
Pyro said:
I don't think i will be able to wait if patch doesn't come out soon. what about crysis 2.? It is good without the patch i guess. i am playing it currently and its great.
So gameplay is very good??? How good is optimization I mean would it run on mid range and low end PCs finely or not??? Damn these reviewers. Why the heck they always criticizes the games.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Stay away from this piece of turd game. SP campaign is a joke & so is the performance of this game. ATI users, be prepared for weird black lines on objects and other parts of the environment. Not sure how the nVidia users are doing so far, but from what I've read, this game is just turning out to be a disaster. Wait for a review before you plan to get this.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Stay away from this piece of turd game. SP campaign is a joke & so is the performance of this game. ATI users, be prepared for weird black lines on objects and other parts of the environment. Not sure how the nVidia users are doing so far, but from what I've read, this game is just turning out to be a disaster. Wait for a review before you plan to get this.

getting bad reviews from the youtube members , probably the graphics is lower & also the gameplay is very much older !

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Turn off Ambient Occlusion and everything's at 60 fps.

*s3.postimage.org/bsgilx2wi/brink_2011_05_14_14_50_35_58.jpg

*s3.postimage.org/pywb4oq9e/brink_2011_05_14_14_52_53_64.jpg

*s3.postimage.org/4p8qhdme1/brink_2011_05_14_14_54_15_55.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I can confirm this game is borked even after applying 11.5a hotfix drivers, latest update and turning OFF and reducing possibly every graphical settings. I'm done with this game. Good luck to you guys.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I can confirm this game is borked even after applying 11.5a hotfix drivers, latest update and turning OFF and reducing possibly every graphical settings. I'm done with this game. Good luck to you guys.

Thanks.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Top Bottom