The mighty Aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You created a thread for that?
lol :lol:
Jokes apart, India look set to win this match :)
Should we create a cricket thread just like the football channel and F! GP?

OP
Pat

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ I think we need one. Its an awesome contest and we are witnessing probably the best bowling attack India has ever had :)

You still cant write off the Aussies yet.. I mean they can still keep stretching and stretching till they draw the match.
Best part was the double strike by Bhajji and the off stump flying from Ponting's wicket.
Hayden ka mast popat hua :D Came in blasting with all cylinders only to be sent home for the 7th time by Bhajji

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
^^ I agree, Ishant Sharma is bowling like a dream. Zaheer is also getting some late reverse swing.

May be for Kangaroos this match is as good as over but the series is still open and who knows they may bounce back in the next match. But tera kya hoga Kumble?

15 years of experience cannot compete with an impressive debutant
Sure, Mishra has made mince-meat of the Aussies, but if Kumble is 100% fit, he should return to the squad as he knows how to react to what and when.
If he is not 100% fit, then it better be Mishra all the way.
Whats the score now? Cable is out at my place :(

OP
Pat

Pat

Beyond Smart
102-5 right now. I reckon the match would be over before tea tomorrow (maybe earlier than that)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
102-5 right now. I reckon the match would be over before tea tomorrow (maybe earlier than that)

E Pat bhai........mere office mein "cricket" likha hua sab site blocked hai

to tum jab post kar hi rahe ho..........
to
to
to
in every 5 overs update karo na...plz

OP
Pat

Pat

Beyond Smart
So my prediction turned out to be true!
Thumping victory for Indians. Well played Indian team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom