The 'Max Payne' Movie - FoX

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushir

Broken In
:p

Our 'Dear... Max...' is back, this time not in a game but in a movie.

awesome news.... its rather old though.

check out...

*www.3drealms.com/press/maxmovie.html
*filmforce.ign.com/articles/629/629253p1.html
*www.thezreview.co.uk/comingsoon/m/maxpayne.htm

OP
sushir

sushir

Broken In
whats wrong with guy who gave the comic shots in the game itself.

he wud be perfect. iff he knows acting.

sid_ashok

Broken In
Greeeeeeeeeeet news
i will watch it 1000000000000000000 times
i think i have typed 0 too many times ;)

then also i will watch at least 10 times

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Oh great. Hollywood's found another game to rape. As if messing Doom wasn't enough. So far, no game to movie has ever left the game fans crying for more. They've left us crying alright.

Biplav

In the zone
well i dont think u will hit the jackpot the first time or lets say for that matter the initial tries at making movies of games is surely gonna suck.
we got to be optimistic.the same way certain books converted to movies do come out good and some dont.

nitrous

Broken In
I agree with biplav. Man, u've got attitude.

Max payne as a movie if done well will break a lot of records.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Oh, I didn't say that it will make a bad movie. I just expressed concern that, given the failure streak with the past conversions, max payne will most probably be another victim. I had high hopes for doom, but it let me down.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
The main problem plaguing game based movies is the storyline. Studios who know nothing about the game and the sentiments of gamers go and mess with storylines and end up screwing up the movie. Take Doom for example - whatever happened to Hell? And the Sarge and Reaper fight? BFG used only twice? Oh come on.

I have high hopes for the Halo movie. Microsoft hired Alex Garland to write the script first and then hired Peter Jackson to produce the movie. Hopefully things will work out.

satanlives

Journeyman
the sad thing about halo is peter jackson is not directing the film.. instead the director of hell boy is doing it... thts wats worrying me i mean hell boy was a peice of crap...
Stil u might never knw.... remeber wat happnd to riddick movie flopped game was a major hit... so lesse.. if this time with halo the movie is as hit as the game.. same for max payne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom