"The Longest Journey"

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
dude, way way harder than that, but the graphics are well bad, for now, so if u cant afford to play with bad graphics dont try the game. but the game is simply awesome

ratzee199

Journeyman
The Longest journey...hummm good old memories...awesome game...i loved those characters..excellent voice acting..great story..i hv also played the second part..DREAMFALL...frankly speaking these are true ADVENTURE games...other one is SYBERIA series...

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
another longest journey fan. welcome. frankly i have NEVER played any better adventure game than this, and this too is what a incredible storyline

ratzee199

Journeyman
yeah....I am a Longest journey fan and I really love the Adventure games like this...but so far Longest journey has the best story line ever...also try to play Syberia...and i got both of these games..from a person in Kolkata...as I am also from HALDIA...

OP
S

sanjay_111

Broken In
entrana said:
another longest journey fan. welcome. frankly i have NEVER played any better adventure game than this, and this too is what a incredible storyline

If u liked TLJ this much, u got to try Grim Fandango. Similar gameplay but superior in every respect. I have tried TLJ demo and have played full GF.

OP
S

sanjay_111

Broken In
You must. It came in two CDs. One I have in kolkata with me. The other is with a friend's in Delhi where it reached by mistake. Let me see if i can retrieve the second CD and then maybe you can take it from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom