The Lenovo Ideapad Y510p Thread

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I had a query. Lenovo issued statement against online retailers ie fk/amazon/snapdeal that these products may or may not carry warranty. Did anyone have servicing problems after purchasing lenovo laptops from flipkart?

hybridic

Broken In
I had a query. Lenovo issued statement against online retailers ie fk/amazon/snapdeal that these products may or may not carry warranty. Did anyone have servicing problems after purchasing lenovo laptops from flipkart?

I called Lenovo and they said we are not responsible for any warranty services for the products bought from flipkart and other online retailers .

Then I had a conversation with a flipkart rep and he confirmed that all the products are eligible for warranty and if any issue arises then flipkart will take care of it .

Still i have ordered the i5 version for 56k + a logitech g300 mouse . Hope there wont be any issue in the future :unsure: .

TheGUNNER

Broken In
i already have a good quality dekhtop back at home, dont want to invest another on desktop. Laptop is portable, and so when i leave bangalore, can take the laptop with me. the main purpore of investing is, this laptop wont grow 'old' in 2-3 years !!

prometheus

#ArmA since 2006
shite. I really want to order myself a Y510P:-D

:unsure:

@all
opinion(s)?
what if they don't reduce y510p's price even after launching Y50 (...and y50 could cost us a bomb)
what..if?
*staring at MSI's 8xx fitted series* :)

Last edited:

sama

Broken In
Just ordered it from snapdeal, I hope I get a good device. Can any1 please help with the extended warranty deal, can I still get the 2 year extended warranty from Lenovo??
and at what price??

Thanks

vito scalleta

In the zone
shite. I really want to order myself a Y510P:-D

:unsure:

@all
opinion(s)?
what if they don't reduce y510p's price even after launching Y50 (...and y50 could cost us a bomb)
what..if?
*staring at MSI's 8xx fitted series* :)

they didnt reduce the price on their us site after launching y50..
When y50 was released its price was close to y510p's dual gpu model..
So i thought they will reduce y510ps price.. instead they increased y50s price

Last edited:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Y510p available for 56k.
*www.snapdeal.com/product/lenovo-y510p-59389687-laptop-4th/463994861

Amazing....

vito scalleta

In the zone
Y510p available for 56k.
*www.snapdeal.com/product/lenovo-y510p-59389687-laptop-4th/463994861

Amazing....

I dont think people should trust snapdeal with a 56000rs laptop purchase.. especially after the companies are saying that they wont be responsible for warranty services if their products are brought through such outlets ..

prometheus

#ArmA since 2006
It was below Rs.77209 b4.. ?
Maybe they just like playing around with the prices..

saw it yesterday(or a day before:-?) on FK for about 71xxx and a lenovo backpack free.
The seller was the 'ol trusted one(WS Retail) and had a 30 days return instead of 10 days (like others provide).

I. fkn. missed it. but it was only up for a few hours when they took it down; must've been a dud stock clearance sale?:-D

vito scalleta

In the zone
saw it yesterday(or a day before:-?) on FK for about 71xxx and a lenovo backpack free.
The seller was the 'ol trusted one(WS Retail) and had a 30 days return instead of 10 days (like others provide).

I. fkn. missed it. but it was only up for a few hours when they took it down; must've been a dud stock clearance sale?:-D

nw its a different seller. so W S Retail lost stock i guess..
the price of y510p when i checked almost a month was 72000 on flipkart.so it might not have been a stock clearance sale nw .. were u following the prices closely ?

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
nw its a different seller. so W S Retail lost stock i guess..
the price of y510p when i checked almost a month was 72000 on flipkart.so it might not have been a stock clearance sale nw .. were u following the prices closely ?

+1 to this... I also remember it being around 72k for quite a long time at the beginning of this month!!!

Top Bottom