The Lenovo Ideapad Y510p Thread

dr.manoj

Broken In
Bloody sodding hell.. Finally got the do gear coupon today.. A full 45 days, 15 emails, 5 phone calls and innumerable headaches after registering for the offer...

dr.manoj

Broken In
M yet to receive them.

If you don't receive it in the next day or two then i'd suggest that you give the do store people a call. Use the toll free number available on the do store site and not the do gear offer phone number.

I called them last wednesday. They said that the offer is handled by a separate section and that they'd send an internal email to that section asking them to contact me reg. status of my ticket. Lo presto. 6 days (of which 2 were holidays) later my voucher code has arrived.

It could just be a coincidence that the voucher arrived soon after I made that call. May be not....

So, as I said earlier, you could give them a call if you don't receive the voucher in the next few days. It might help...

tech0freak0

tech is in mah bl00d
ADP warranty don't come with laptop???? where i hv register to get this?
(you guys saying i got my adp warranty)

I know about 2 year extended warranty...

tech0freak0

tech is in mah bl00d
Hard luck

Yeah , BTW when it ended?
And there is way to off backlit on keyboard to save battery?

i have 2 big problem here and also one question

1. when i play with battery (its mean no charging) why is it so lag ? i just play the Most wanted 2012...
2 I feel heat at "A" & left side of laptop...

Is this normal?

Yeah , BTW when it ended?

I think by end of sep or oct 15. First it was there only till Sep 30 then they extended (not sure abt this )

And there is way to off backlit on keyboard to save battery?

Fn +space

1. when i play with battery (its mean no charging) why is it so lag ? i just play the Most wanted 2012...
This is normal... laptop is not designed to game in battery mode..

2 I feel heat at "A" & leftside of laptop...

Is this normal?
Yes...
Just make sure the temps stay under 90°c.
Use speedfan or coreremp to monitor temps.

$hadow

Geek in making
Alright guys so now this situation is getting even worse. I have got the apd but no vouchers are seen as of now. So a word of advice is needed from you people regarding this. What should I do now.

tech0freak0

tech is in mah bl00d
Lenovo Smart Touch Wireless Mouse N800
Is Integrated mouse and widows 8 gestures....
What is widows 8 gestures in mouse??..
What Smart touch in mouse??..

Top Bottom