The Lenovo Ideapad Y500 Thread

Arnab.rc

Broken In
anybody know any good shop in kolkata where I can find a good deal on this laptop... going to visit saturday and if everything seems fine then will buy it..... anyone who bought this laptop from kolkata?

anybody know any good shop in kolkata where I can find a good deal on this laptop... going to visit saturday and if everything seems fine then will buy it..... anyone who bought this laptop from kolkata?

Bro ...I'm also from Kolkata ....if u get to know anything about availability of dis product in Kolkata ....plz also tell me

OP
n3rd

n3rd

In the zone
Nope... No COD available for this product to Guwahati... If I activate net banking services on my debit card, will I be able to purchase the laptop??? Is there a maximum limit in netbanking too??? :cry: Couldn't find that info on the BOI website...

Nope, I bought Y500 via Netbanking which was 65K+ at the time. SBI though.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

chandni chowk - try emall

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Btw, can anyone tell me about the reflections from the glossy display... Is it as bad as the HP Pavilion G6 displays, which reflect like crazy???:|

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
Btw, can anyone tell me about the reflections from the glossy display... Is it as bad as the HP Pavilion G6 displays, which reflect like crazy???:|
this laptop in particular is exttremely good indoors. cant comment about the outside . its better than most glossy displays , specially at full brightness. way better than my old dell. not completely unusable. but that depends on user to user.

checked der...not available....doing regular rounds der

theres a huge official lenovo store inside emall. take their number and call regularly

rajeshmukkala

Broken In
new Intel 4th generation processor Y500 model released with model name Y510P.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/174548-lenovo-ideapad-y510p-thread.html

HeRock

Broken In
Hey guys I checked almost every significant laptop shop of chandni chawk today (including shops like technocrat, supreme, Eastern logica infoway) they all are singing the same song of next week. :cry: I have taken their phone numbers though... will call them next week... this wait is getting longer and harder...:-(

Hey guys I checked almost every significant laptop shop of chandni chawk today (including shops like technocrat, supreme, Eastern logica infoway) they all are singing the same song of next week. :cry: I have taken their phone numbers though... will call them next week... this wait is getting longer and harder...:-(
Y don u guys jus buy from online....no point waiting ny more....I'm thru wid dis wait

Okay, let me see if I can upgrade my SBI debit card to support higher limit eCommerce shopping... Gonna dump BOI once and for all after this!!!:evil::-x

I have SBI gold card & i was able to purchase Y500 from FK through debit card option

There is a computer shop(big showroom), opp. e-Mall (other side of road). Checked there ?

Top Bottom