The Lenovo Ideapad Y500 Thread

OP
n3rd

n3rd

In the zone
If they didn't return my money it would be a fraud or say simply a "chori". This was clearly a cheating which your ego can't admit. It's not my bizarre conspiracy!! understand! many people like me suffered this from flipkart. I was just trying to warn other fellas.
Why the hell would I defend them? They don't pay me to post here and neither do I work for them. Cheating/fraud is interchangable. Those who cheat you are frauds. Those who don't deliver their product are at worst unprofessional service providers. Why is it so hard to comprehend?

Almost sellers have many complaints like these. I had to cancel my order with Snapdeal for the same reason.

rider

as Kratos
Why the hell would I defend them? They don't pay me to post here and neither do I work for them. Cheating/fraud is interchangable. Those who cheat you are frauds. Those who don't deliver their product are at worst unprofessional service providers. Why is it so hard to comprehend?

Almost sellers have many complaints like these. I had to cancel my order with Snapdeal for the same reason.

Leave it. We are going so much off-topic. Have you ordered your Y500? If yes, from where?

tkin

Back to school!!
Both of you ordered from flipkart? Did they ship it yet? They had not shipped my Dell 15R yet, says it'll be delayed for a few days, now I have nothing to complain about, I got my L9 in 3 days and Dell 15R shows 8 days expected delivery, which gives them till next monday to deliver it.

rider

as Kratos
You did? Thank goodness :) And it's out of stock now, so glad that I did. Hopefully touchpad isn't defective with our units... If it is, what are you gonna do?

Heyy nerd! how much days left to deliver from fk?

OP
n3rd

n3rd

In the zone
Heyy nerd! how much days left to deliver from fk?
It says 14 Feb on FK, lets see :)

Both of you ordered from flipkart? Did they ship it yet? They had not shipped my Dell 15R yet, says it'll be delayed for a few days, now I have nothing to complain about, I got my L9 in 3 days and Dell 15R shows 8 days expected delivery, which gives them till next monday to deliver it.

Ooh, not sure what'd happen to this then, especially since it's an on-demand model that went out of stock.

tkin

Back to school!!
It says 14 Feb on FK, lets see :)

Ooh, not sure what'd happen to this then, especially since it's an on-demand model that went out of stock.
I have nothing to worry then, its just been 3 days :)

You did? Thank goodness :) And it's out of stock now, so glad that I did. Hopefully touchpad isn't defective with our units... If it is, what are you gonna do?

OK my touch pad has gone wild today, now its not functioning properly even after restart :hissyfit::cryeyesout::eeksign:

OP
n3rd

n3rd

In the zone
Try putting it to sleep and waking it up - does it work then?

Also did you get yours from flipkart?

RON28

Cyborg Agent
i said on your behalf :| i didn't ordered

OP
n3rd

n3rd

In the zone
@RON28 Oh okay :(

Damn looks like I'll be stuck with flipping ELAN touchpad. God, I hate calling these service center dudes up.

Arnab.rc

Broken In
is there any way i can see the manufacturing date of the laptop outside of the box before opening the seal...Seems like a Symantec touch-pad and updated bios solved the issue while roaming in threads about the issue.!!!

anikesh102

Broken In
@anupam_pb if u have to complain just call to a toll free no. and register ur complain within first week.... or u ll find urself in trouble....

OP
n3rd

n3rd

In the zone
So should I cancel my order guys? Or should I order and send out for repair/replacement?

tkin

Back to school!!
So should I cancel my order guys? Or should I order and send out for repair/replacement?
Just because its ELAN doesn't mean it will be broken on arrival, try it out for a change, more and more manufacturers are putting them in laptops, dell, lenovo, just try it first.

On a side note, you are buying a gaming laptop, how much will you use the touchpad anyway?

Top Bottom