The Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle

muneeb

Right off the assembly line
Unable to pay with Indian Visa Debit Card.

Last time also had same problem, just because of that i missed last one :(

I would love to have this one with FrozenByte bundle by paying more than average. Hope I find some way for this.

Krow

Crowman
The Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

Just one game in the bundle. Pay above average price and get 5 games of Humble Frozenbyte Bundle. Enjoy!

Anyone played Frozen Synapse?

Bought the bundle for $6. Let's see how it turns out to be.

Confession time: I had the unfair version of Trine (which I couldn't play much). Own it legally now. Hope I am not banned for posting this. :)

Krow

Crowman
^You mean Frozen Synapse?

By the way, one of the games in the Frozenbyte bundle, Splot is not yet available for download. It will be available soon, and one can download it then.

Unable to pay with Indian Visa Debit Card.

Last time also had same problem, just because of that i missed last one :(

I would love to have this one with FrozenByte bundle by paying more than average. Hope I find some way for this.

Lol the timestamp's messed up. Your post appeared above my first post. :D

Anyway worry not, your bank should have a virtual credit card service. Just register for it and use the card. I did the same with my MasterCard VCC. Even my debit had failed.

Some details about the bundle:

• Frozen Synapse costs $25 (~Rs 1250)
  • It is supposed to be a great tactical action/turn-based strategy game with 55 levels in the single player campaign
  • If you pay over the average price (currently around $4.38) you get 5 Frozenbyte games
  • One of these games, Splot, is a pre-order. You will be able to download it whenever it becomes available and a preview is available as of now.
  • Another of the Frozenbyte games, Jack Claw, is a prototype game which was cancelled near completion by Frozenbyte
  • Overall value of the bundle is about $45 (~Rs 2000)

OP
M

muneeb

Right off the assembly line
^You mean Frozen Synapse?

By the way, one of the games in the Frozenbyte bundle, Splot is not yet available for download. It will be available soon, and one can download it then.

Lol the timestamp's messed up. Your post appeared above my first post. :D

Anyway worry not, your bank should have a virtual credit card service. Just register for it and use the card. I did the same with my MasterCard VCC. Even my debit had failed.

i'm afraid my bank doesn't have this facility. :( but what's the problem with Indian visa debit cards? they work elsewhere.

Got it for $5. :) I already have the HFB. :D

i'm afraid my bank doesn't have this facility. :( but what's the problem with Indian visa debit cards? they work elsewhere.

Well, Indian debit cards aren't globally supported yet. :( Its a sad fact,well..

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
In steam click on add steam game. Paste the keys. And you are good to go.

Top Bottom