The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
bro the biggest advantage is the IR 3G sensor.... and the ergonomic grip.. rubber coating, etc....biggest drawback is no on the fly dpi switch without drivers .... but it is easily compensated by using the windows mouse settings....and the ch lacks majorly in the ergonomics and grip department.. but that is also ones own choice and opinion....

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
well as NOAS already stated ... he bought the CH for 2900 and later stated that he was getting the DA for 2500 .... from SMC international NP

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
try both of em... go to zapak malviya nagar.... ull find plenty of ppl using the DA over there.... u can try theres out... if u dont like it go for the ch.... one more important thing if ur buying a gaming mouse then u have to get a good mouse pad also ...else its a total waste... the best ones out there are :

Qck Heavy
Qck (the normal size)
Qck mini (for budget ppl ultra small)

.... Everglide Titan Monstermat : Fnatic edition or the DKT edition (surface is same only coulour and printing is different)
Razer Goliathus Speed and Control both available in 3 sizes Large Small medium.
and Razer Mantis Speed and Control

Ma personal favourites:

Qck heavy ,Everglide Titan Monstermat, Razer mantis Control and Goliathus Speed Medium ... in the mentioned order

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
hey dude @ ambar srry fr troubling you about that cs 1.6 panga....:D:D:Dbut now i have understood ;) and 1 more thingyy is a everglide titan monster mat gud with a copperhead??? and i was wondering wether u have some branded apparel of steelseries or razer..... and abt that ikari optical mouse... dude its this way.. because a laser engine is much more precise.... although i agree with you after reading many reviews abt the ikari that it is the perfect mouse for a person with large palms!!!

Tracking wise order:
laser sensor 1
infrared 2
optical 3

bt also depends if you are a lsg or hsg.... im msg:D :devil:

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
hey dude @ ambar srry fr troubling you about that cs 1.6 panga....:D:D:Dbut now i have understood ;) and 1 more thingyy is a everglide titan monster mat gud with a copperhead??? and i was wondering wether u have some branded apparel of steelseries or razer..... and abt that ikari optical mouse... dude its this way.. because a laser engine is much more precise.... although i agree with you after reading many reviews abt the ikari that it is the perfect mouse for a person with large palms!!!

Tracking wise order:
laser sensor 1
infrared 2
optical 3

bt also depends if you are a lsg or hsg.... im msg:D :devil:
ya tracking is the best laser sensors... but that is also the biggest problem with them....but most lreviews have also stated that IR sensors are better than laser ones beacuse of almost zero stray reflectance......

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
How much does the CS: Source cost if I buy it from a shop? Is there any Diwali discount nowadays? Is there any combo pack available with CS: source like the CS anthology pack having CS 1.6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom