The Godfather --- Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hi,

I started playing The Godfather and have completed 8th missions "Fireworks"..cool...my heat level had reached to Heat Level:9 because I lotted a bank..gr8....any suggestion how to reduce Heat Level...and btw the game just rocks...excellent..equal to GTA games...lots of fun, action and don't forget "bribing polices and cheifs" ghushkor ..lol..:p

^^^^^HEAT PROBLEM SOLVED

Another question:- Where is the location of save file for this game...in xp..

Last edited:

arijit_2404

still find time for games
I've played Godfather long time ago - If I remember correctly you've to go to any SafeHouse and stay there for a while. HEAT level will reduce automatically.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ but I donot think that works....heat level reached : 9...help...btw where is the location of save file for this game...in xp..

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^You have to go in ur safe house and deposit the money there by entering the room where u save ur game....

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
WTF! I stood in the the room where there is save icon upon bed for around 10 min but nothing happened...nothing..heat level is still at 9 and even the bar doesn't lowered the colour...help...btw I had completed 8 missions.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ I am sure (my heart say) it is not...can u just give me a pic where u are standing to reduce heat level..anyone..plz..

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^
Whenever I go to a FBI Agent (as indicated by hat icon in map) he ask me for trade of BOMB...wtf..how to bribe him..i went to two FBI-Agent but they both ask for bomb trade...plz help..heat level 10..

quan chi

mortal kombat
finished it long back.yes you have to do some kinda extra mission also i hope.

Last edited:
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^ Ooff.....anyone help yaar heat level : 12....mission completed 9..

HEAT PROBLEM SOLVED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom