The forum was dow... BAH! Forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
We all know what happened. And most of us might have cursed the powers-that-be and got on with life. It has become a ritual now - the forum going down every other day. :|

So what else is new?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Seriously man, this is really frustrating for me...I'm and addict and they shut it down for a hole 12 hrs.

We want answers. If any Admin is reading this, please reply.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
The forum was down?

Edit: Oh okay, I just realized that I last visited the site 10 minutes before the web site went down and just visited it right now.

red_devil

Back!
@rhitwick ... expecting admins to read and reply ?? seriously you are addicted way too much...if only the admins cared atleast half as much as anyone of us :rolleyes:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guys, any one noticed?? After this long shut-down d forum is reacting faster than previous.
I'm experiencing it, anyone else?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I have observed this even with the previous downtimes. I don't guess this is anything special this time.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Now a days I don't even see the admins posting in this forums, at first they raised the mag price to 150 and giving big adds about the forums- "The largest one in India" type now this, if it continues to be like this then surely i will have no choice but to leave the forum.

I don't think they deserve to hold this nice forum anymore....

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^Agree.

Also everytime the forum goes down, there is a hope of admins getting rid of the ad's, fixing bugs,updating vbulletin.. But all of it goes poof in the air.. Forum comes alive with the same anamolies.

Every sunday, the forum goes down. Forum is ridden by bugs in every nook & cranny. The no of people wishin to leave or have left has been on a rise. Just like a member pointed, it won't be long for the forum's doomsday. Once it used to be great place online but the mantle has already been transferred to some other forum.

I know, I am just wasting my time,my energy & my cellphone battery in posting this reply. But still I prefer to post since I do not wish to see my fav OL hangout in distress.

Improve ASAP. It's now hightime or else prepare to get isolated..ThinkDigit Forum

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
With amount of downtime these days (10+ hours each time) and that too frequently, it seems like they have hosting from FREE hosting provider :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom