Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^what?

*itv-95.vo.llnwd.net/d1/broadband/itvf1/default.html

:|:|:|
i got this msg.
Not Authorized

You don't have permission to access /broadband/f1/simulcastPlayer.html on this server.
I see a message saying "Forbidden" when I try to watch the live stream. Why is this?

We do not hold international rights to all of our programming so video content is supplied only to users with IP addresses in the UK. Some users in Britain may be affected by such geographic blocking if their internet service provider uses servers outside the UK.

lets try some proxy

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Button? Button is racing with a bullock cart. Honda has now become a regular back marker.

I think this year it will be

1-2) Ferrari vs McLaren
3-4) BMW vs Renault
5-7) Williams vs Red Bull vs Toyota
8-9)Toro Rosso vs Force India
10-11) Super Aguri vs Honda

I hope Heikki do to Lewis what Lewis did to Alonso. :)

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
s18000rpm -
Isn't the streaming not working? :( Please keep us updated on this streaming thing.

Thread stuck and will remain that way till the season ends.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*www.myinternetproxy.com/proxy.php?...vYnJvYWRiYW5kL2YxL3NpbXVsY2FzdFBsYXllci5odG1s

*www.myinternetproxy.com/proxy.php?...vZDEvYnJvYWRiYW5kL2l0dmYxL2RlZmF1bHQuaHRtbA--

this one works (maybe), but the practice session has ended:x

drgrudge

^^
I'll check again tomorrow. Please tell when the practice starts.

Also what's the status of today's session.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
FRI Practice 1 - 04:30
FRI Practice 2 - 08:30
SAT Practice - 05:30
SAT Qualifyin - 08:30
SUN Race - 10:00

IST

www.f1.com says practice starts at 4am (IST) & itv says it ended?:?

[edit]
hmmm, now *www.itv-f1.com/home.aspx showing ~4 hrs left.:|

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
@s18000rpm
yesthat a good web proxy site .:D
but if we find a proxyserver of UK .. then we can watch it with ease.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
found it ;)

155.136.224.10 : 80 anonymous Great Britain (UK)

thx ya .. the link is working
but I stil cant watch it .. why bcoz I have pretty slow connection 128kbps DSl .. :(
man is there any lowband live link :oops: :sad:

Last edited:

drgrudge

Thanks for the update. The second practice should start in 30 mins.

Dunno if it'll work as I have a slow speed connection - 256k.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Do try, seems quite decent even on 256k connection. But, I have downloads running in the background that I don't want to stop.

drgrudge

Streaming is working but it's buffering a lot. Seems that we need atleast 512k for a proper view. But something is better than nothing.

Hamilton sets the fastest time!

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Kimi Raikkonen and Ferrari set the initial pace as practice for the Australian Grand Prix opened today in Melbourne’s Albert Park, in 39 degrees Celsius ambient temperature and a healthy wind.

The first 45 minutes saw the Ferraris battling each other for fastest time, with Felipe Massa gaining that with 1m 27.524s ahead of Kimi Raikkonen 1m 27.709s....

hammy 2nd,massa 3rd,heikki 4th.webber 5th.

webber sets another blazing lap.that means another blazing retirement during the race:D

w00t w00t.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Are any of you able to get full picture at that itv site? I only get the top half, bottom half is missing :confused:

drgrudge

Are any of you able to get full picture at that itv site? I only get the top half, bottom half is missing :confused:
Yeah, but the streaming size is small. The quality is good, we need to have a faster connection or a better proxy. The site didn't work in Safari, had to use Firefox.

*img.skitch.com/20080314-e52ij828dip92dbgixatcjcfqj.jpg

Good P2 session. Hamilton sets the fastest time and almost by a second faster than the next fastest. :D

Red Bull and Force India (Fisechella sets 9th fastest time) put a surprisingly good show.

Without the tracsion control, we saw a lot of drivers running wide, getting in the grass & gravel trap and skidding in the corners, etc.. but there's still one more practice and qualifying so things should be fine on the Race day.

Go McLaren Mercedes, Go Hamilton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom