• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I used to hate Arsenal mainly because I dislike the attitudes of some of its players (re: Patrick Vieira, Robert Pires, Lauren, Ashley Cole, Ljungberg, etc).

Now, I don't like Chelsea. Well, I'll prefer not to explain my stand in detail but being a Man Utd fan, seeing the Blues as Champions is well... pathetic. :D

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I AM AN ARSENAL SUPPORTER....
i love and support ARSENAL for there footbal style and as they MAKE star and dont buys stars liek others do...
I HATE CHELSKI

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I love JOSE even if he is a bad guy.I mean he has won FOUR consecutive championships+uefa champions league for porto.i hate Barca and that long haired brazilian.I mean why everyone is crazy 'bout him.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
vimal_mehrotra said:
I love JOSE even if he is a bad guy.I mean he has won FOUR consecutive championships+uefa champions league for porto.i hate Barca and that long haired brazilian.I mean why everyone is crazy 'bout him.

take teh name he is not gona -ve rep u :D :D :D :D :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ronaldinho ;).btw. watch why david's a lucky man:D(unlike viru)
*www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2006590170,00.html check this out:D

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Apollo said:
I used to hate Arsenal mainly because I dislike the attitudes of some of its players (re: Patrick Vieira, Robert Pires, Lauren, Ashley Cole, Ljungberg, etc).

Now, I don't like Chelsea. Well, I'll prefer not to explain my stand in detail but being a Man Utd fan, seeing the Blues as Champions is well... pathetic. :D

same here
as chelsea buys stars they dont create great players like giggs, scholes
even arsenal players like fabregas etc.
though i still hate arsenal & liverpool , i hate chelsea more

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Apollo said:

dude whats wrong about their attitudes.Patrick and cashley are not even in the team now.

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I hate Chelsea and their big mouth coach Jose Mourinho.
I hate Barcelona and their long-haired Brazilian, Ronaldinho.
But on the other hand, I seem to hate the gunners too.

But among the above three, it seems I hate Chelsea the most with Ronaldinho and Gunners a close joint 2nd.

Treble for United 2006-07 season.
Cristiano Ronaldo for the next FIFA world player of the year.8)
Go United.

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Ohh...Chelsea drew with Aston Villa last night. Just saw the news.

Source: *www.espnstar.com/epl/epl_newsdetail_3705199.html

Good news for United.8):D

Top Bottom