• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Apollo said:
I'm a Man Utd. supporter, but let me tell you... that was quite a match, yesterday between Man Utd. and Arsenal. End to end stuff, and three fantastic goals!

Enjoy Arsenal supporters! You've all the bragging rights now before the next encounter. ;)

yup thats right
but the good news is RVP is injured heee!!! heeee!!!
we'll meet u'll in the cup competitions ......... then it'll be our time!!!!!!

hey i dont see many footballing digitians!!(only a few of us r postin here)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
thts the only way they can beat us .... wen r players are injured ... but i miss pires and bergkamp not to forget cole

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
ssk429 said:
yup thats right
but the good news is RVP is injured heee!!! heeee!!!

Ya, that's right, I am also a man utd supporter, and was also extremely disappointed after conceding a last minute goal like that. Anyway, we still have a healthy lead over Chelsea and Arsenal and will win the Premier League and the FA Cup.

Larsson and Ronaldo are fabulous. They should immediately sign Larsson on a permanent contract till the end of his career. And I do not think Ronaldo will leave United. We will have many striking options when we have Torres next season. Torres with Larsson up front is a great strike force. We always have backup in Rooney and Soljskaer.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
but u shud hav also heard the other part tht he said ... whr he said tht his presence was of no importance to the fans ... and i guess he was right .... henry is the best .... no doubt but then if u r also talented and only 1 person is given the credit then u do feel bad ...

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
cole left arsenal for mere 5K dollar/pounds not sure abt currency.....
ARS was offerring 75K/Week and he joined chelski for 80K /week...pathetic..CASHLEY COLE

Yeah atleast ARS gave u chance to win at EMIRATES by giving u lead ;).....and ur forgetting everytime we r having injury we play better.....
IN OT we didnt had henry and we won..at emirates we didnt had GILBERTO and we won...adn now if we do not have RVP ..we will stil win..but u can dream ...as it atleast keeps hopes alive ;)

Last edited:

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^Are you talking about the youtube link?I will not give it as the quality is Sh1t.:D.If you want i can upload it to rapidshare or anything like that..
Please upload and post the link here - that'd be great! :)

Hey, true. There's a likelihood that Man U and Arsenal might still have another crack at each other before this season ends. Hope we end up winning that one. ;)

But I agree... Arsenal will be more potent next season; they've a heck of a talent breed of players - all young! - that are coming through the ranks pretty quick.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
vimal_mehrotra said:
Its just like you to celebrate the injury of a young budding talent.

hey chill man was jus tryin to work u(& all the gunners) up
i know RVP is a very good player & hope he comesback soon
cuz everybody likes good & healthy competition dont we???
not like chelsea...(u know what i mean ..buy superstars... spend bigtime..)

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
ssk429 said:

so what was buying of carrick for 31 mil dollars/18mill pounds???? :confused:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
ssk429 said:
;-)I am chilled up.Just trying to work manu guys up:D
Last night Chelsea defeated Wycombe 4-0 in carling cup.The good thing is Andriy scored twice in that.I felt really bad for that guy.Jose would have eaten him up if he hadn't scored.
Believe me Jose will take with him all the Terrys and Lampards if he moves out of Chelsea.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
vimal_mehrotra said:
;-)I am chilled up.Just trying to work manu guys up:D
Last night Chelsea defeated Wycombe 4-0 in carling cup.The good thing is Andriy scored twice in that.I felt really bad for that guy.Jose would have eaten him up if he hadn't scored.
Believe me Jose will take with him all the Terrys and Lampards if he moves out of Chelsea.

that can be doen if he moves to AC Milan or REAL madrid...both do seem t ohappen..but jose was seen in RM recently..dunno whats cooking out there....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
jose is gonna go to real ... ;) .... he spoke to me last week and i said after becks gone they need some fast guy who can sprint around the mid field and score

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mAV3 said:
jose is gonna go to real ... ;) .... he spoke to me last week and i said after becks gone they need some fast guy who can sprint around the mid field and score

But jose cant run fast...can he..:D :D :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ofcourse he can.Look at him going in the tunnel after his team has lost or had a bad first half.:D
_____
crap..arsenal are 2-0(31 mins.) down to tottenham in carling cup.

Last edited:
Top Bottom