• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I am up for discussion. Though i dont watch any match cause I dont have a TV but i follow real madrid and arsenal vs closely over internet. I am searching for job thats why not much active on forum. Hoping to get back to forum soon. i used to love this thread. my first source of transfer news back in 2012 and all.
Today arsenal lost. Man Utd seem to be aiming for top 4 and they can actually do if they don't loose any EPL game now. Around 10 games are remaining.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
This is the season I've been most out of touch with, and looking at ManUtds table placement looks like I missed a lot of heartache. I did catch the second half of the ManUtd-Arsenal game. I can't believe the Utd juniors beat Arsenal seniors.

So is Leicester going to have the dream run? What do you guys think? What odds of them taking the title?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
I think Leicester will do it. Looking at their remaining fixtures and their never give up mentality, it looks very plausible. Tottenham are having a brilliant run too, Pochettino has taken them to another level. It's gonna be an exciting end to the season.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Will we make 4th?
By we if you mean United, then don't know. But after a string of defeats, poor form and boring football, United is finally winning matches back to back and that too in a convincing manner which is all that matters right now.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
By we if you mean United, then don't know. But after a string of defeats, poor form and boring football, United is finally winning matches back to back and that too in a convincing manner which is all that matters right now.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk
Of course I mean Man Utd.

I think the kids are finally showing Van Gaal what the club is all about. Fergie took an average team and made them world class just by injecting hunger and passion. It's taken a record number of injuries to remind everyone how important the utd never-say-die spirit is.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Haha. Anything is possible, but we are talking probability here.
Well, there is only a 8 point difference between them. Since Manchester united is inconsistent and Chelsea is unbeaten in 11 games, I say the probability of Chelsea finishing above united is not that low.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Kaltrops

In the zone
Well, there is only a 8 point difference between them. Since Manchester united is inconsistent and Chelsea is unbeaten in 11 games, I say the probability of Chelsea finishing above united is not that low.

With all the players Utd have coming back from injury, I can't see that happening.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Will we make 4th?

I don't think so, mainly because I don't expect Arsenal or City to make that many mistakes but let's hope they do. Winning Europe League seems our best way to have a chance for Champions league next season and that in itself is not gonna be easy by any means.
What are your thoughts about LVG's successor? Who should it be?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure that Man Utd will finish below Chelsea

Yes, and Aston Villa will win the league and I am Batman.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Of course I mean Man Utd.

I think the kids are finally showing Van Gaal what the club is all about. Fergie took an average team and made them world class just by injecting hunger and passion. It's taken a record number of injuries to remind everyone how important the utd never-say-die spirit is.

I just hope we play this way for next few games! and don't loose any crucial matches! (Fingers Crossed)!

Kaltrops

In the zone
I just hope we play this way for next few games! and don't loose any crucial matches! (Fingers Crossed)!
Sadly, we will :( This is basically our 2nd and 3rd team. But the injection of youth has certainly helped us. The kids have nothing to lose.

I just hope we don't pick up any more injuries. We also need Smalling back because our back line will get killed. Remember, we did concede two goals.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Yes, and Aston Villa will win the league and I am Batman.

Yea, we all knew that Leicester city was gonna be the favourites to win the title after 27 games. The best thing about the premier league is it's unpredictability.

And yea I'm a Chelsea supporter.

Top Bottom