• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^ Take a look at this angle:

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mXk2A-yaBkE/UQDIkZ1pLWI/AAAAAAAAAZM/9KOpPEYROjc/w497-h373/Eden%2BHazard%2B-%2BBall%2BBoy%2BIncident.gif

Still think he kicked the ballboy and not the ball? You could almost hear the *pop* sound the ball makes as it dislodges itself from under the fat ballsack.

Yeah ok i concede here..by that it looks like he went for the ball..see there is no doubt that the ball boy was an ass but that doesn't excuse hazard..had he informed the linesmen too, it may have worked in his favour..

What is common between Chelsea FC and a navy ?

*i.imgur.com/kCxAWHG.jpg

hahahahaha...nice one... :D :p

*soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1311022/zaha-set-%C2%A315m-united-switch?cc=4716

Holy crap...15MIL...& i thought liverpool overpaid for its players... :shock:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
We paid about the same for AOC. If he turns out good, then the sum won't matter.

erm wasn't it just 10Mil or something..that is acceptable IMO..but 15Mil for a championship player..i can see why arsenal didn't pursue this...is he really that good...if this guy is worth 15Mil..how much is sterling worth then???:-?:-?

Krow

Crowman
erm wasn't it just 10Mil or something..that is acceptable IMO..but 15Mil for a championship player..i can see why arsenal didn't pursue this...is he really that good...if this guy is worth 15Mil..how much is sterling worth then???:-?:-?

AOC cost us 15 mn pounds. He's our record signing.

Krow

Crowman
Around the same sum for both, but we paid more for AOC, if only marginally. When we signed him, I remember reading that we "smashed" our transfer record. But I'm sure it was a matter of less than half a million pounds.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Alan Pardew in 2006 said:
“I saw a headline saying Arsenal are flying the flag for Britain, I kind of wondered where that British involvement actually was when I looked at their team. It’s important clubs, especially top clubs, don’t lose sight of the that. It’s the English Premier League and English players should be involved.”

“Foreign players have been fantastic. We have learned from them and from foreign coaches. But, to some extent, we could lose the soul of British football – the English player. We have a young team at West Ham and we are proud we have so many Englishmen.

“The soul of this team will remain with at least three or four English players as long as I am West Ham. I think that’s important, I really do.”
:lol:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
damn...newcastle still hasn't stop building their mini french league...

Saint Etienne have rejected a bid from Newcastle for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

news in italy is that coutinho deal is done....deal around 10Mil...medical due next week by monday...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
coates needs to go on loan...he has been shocking & benching him for so long hasn't helped...allen has been crap..& **** jones for giving away the goal...& yes oldham team are a bunch of pricks..

Top Bottom