• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
No use blaming the defence as we don't have any fit defenders. Rooney's cut was nasty but he was man enough to just stand there. others would've rolled on the floor.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Cazorla is much better than Kagawa. Much more versatile. That's not to say Kagawa is bad, just that Cazorla is better.

i think you got me wrong..not comparing cazorla to kagawa..merely comparing the transfer policy..saw both of them & cazorla is much better..no doubt about that..was just saying what cazorla is for arsenal,kagawa is for utd...both exceptional buys...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
hazard-the man who controls the chelsea team...whole team depends on him to score...good back heel pass to torres for the goal..

Krow

Crowman
i think you got me wrong..not comparing cazorla to kagawa..merely comparing the transfer policy..saw both of them & cazorla is much better..no doubt about that..was just saying what cazorla is for arsenal,kagawa is for utd...both exceptional buys...
True that. Good players at relatively low prices.

iinfi

mekalodu
burji pav??

BBC says "Fernando Torres produced a masterclass in forward play to help Chelsea to a deserved victory over Newcastle.
"
he had a lackluster game apart from the move that created the goal .... may be a couple of other good touches. i thought he was never at the right place to receive the ball from Hazard in the entire game ...

btw whoz this guy Vurnon Anita? thank god that he isnt a fwd in one of the top clubs .. else each weekend guys in sports bars will be shouting Anita!! Anita!! Anita!! Anita!! ... huh!!!

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ha ha ha. I told my mum Anita is playing too. Mum said "how they allowed her to play? Isn't it only boys play?"

Ha ha ha. I told my mum Anita is playing too. Mum said "how they allowed her to play? Isn't it only boys play?"

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
burji pav??

BBC says "Fernando Torres produced a masterclass in forward play to help Chelsea to a deserved victory over Newcastle.
"
he had a lackluster game apart from the move that created the goal .... may be a couple of other good touches. i thought he was never at the right place to receive the ball from Hazard in the entire game ...

btw whoz this guy Vurnon Anita? thank god that he isnt a fwd in one of the top clubs .. else each weekend guys in sports bars will be shouting Anita!! Anita!! Anita!! Anita!! ... huh!!!

Anita is a former Ajax defender...was supposed to have been a bright prospect but somehow was found in premier league...he later became a defensive midfielder...saw him few times in ajax games..was actually quite good for them...premier league is a different story all together...he was found time and time again...

liverpool city game-rumour is that our new signing assaidi will play...

*instagram.com/p/Ox95dRsH5i/

*instagram.com/p/Ox95dRsH5i/

Krow

Crowman
Arseblog posted a snippet from Arsenal Arsenal. It said all teams have wider, longer pitches this season. Stoke's pitch was 800 sq yards smaller than UEFA guidelines because PL rules were lax.

Let's see how it affects towel boy and the orcs.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Banner at Stoke : "Arsene, probably the best chief scout in Manchester" :lol:

*p.twimg.com/A1OX0C4CUAAbE3X.jpg
:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom