• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Rosicky is everywhere.He is bossing the game by himself .

Frustrating stuff.All Arsenal but no goal.

That was a red card for Balotelli.I am sure the cvnt will get one retrospectively, but no advantage to us.

iinfi

mekalodu
Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand did ballet lessons three times a week as a child, and only gave it up when his classes clashed with football trials.
---bbc

:lol:

*news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/59530000/jpg/_59530633_balo.jpg

:lol:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
LOL @ BALOTELLI...first of all should have been sent off in the first half...but anyways got sent off eventually...what an idiot...arsenal attacked well...they deserved the win...8 points gap now...i don't see how utd will falter now...its their cup to lose

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Hate to say this, but well deserved win for Arsenal. Its times like these when you show support for your team. Though our hopes are dead for the title, still we most probably will end a position ahead of last season. Mancini should sell Balotelli.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hate to say this, but well deserved win for Arsenal. Its times like these when you show support for your team. Though our hopes are dead for the title, still we most probably will end a position ahead of last season. Mancini should sell Balotelli.

before selling balotelli...i believe mancini will get sacked...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Mancini just said Balotelli deserves a ban for his tackle :lol:

*h11.abload.de/img/untitled-19m0jba.gif
Frightening how Song's leg bends there.Could have been a break had it been planted on the pitch.Very lucky.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
before selling balotelli...i believe mancini will get sacked...

Even if that happens I wouldnt mind it because his tactics are really negative. Plus he just keeps buying and after that he says "we still need to strengthen the squad"

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Mancini just said Balotelli deserves a ban for his tackle :lol:

Frightening how Song's leg bends there.Could have been a break had it been planted on the pitch.Very lucky.

Yeah i was surprised how his leg didn't snap off...that is one of the worst tackle ever seen....esp in epl...surely deserves a ban of 4 or more games

Top Bottom