• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Beer-Bottle2.jpg
Someone threw a beer bottle on the pitch which Scsz drank after the win. :lol:

...given that alcohol is banned from the stands and that stewards regularly search people at the Eastlands turnstiles, I would personally think twice about drinking from any bottle thrown at me from an angry City crowd which contained a 'cider' looking liquid.

I'm hoping for Szcz's sake it was Lucozade.

:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Transfer League Table 2006 to 2011 | League Tables
It is a miracle where Arsenal are, looking at those figures.That's not to say I wouldn't like to see us spend a few million every summer.
Also think Utd. have got their money's worth of trophies,though the data has been somewhat skewed by Ronaldo's sale.

Wolves tonight.The key to winning here is clinical finishing in the first 30 mins.I expect our performance levels to drop significantly in the 2nd half after the tough game on Sunday.

Krow

Crowman
Well, I would love to see us spend this summer. And before that let's just finish a season strongly for a change.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ronaldo winning the Madrid derby all by himself.2 great strikes so far.
Golazo Two!!! Cristiano Ronaldo's sensational smash v Atletico Madrid | Football goal videos, highlights & clips - 101GG

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
are you serious ?
Ofcourse I am
He's a Mansi fan.

Eboue is class. And congratulations Mercenary Nasri. :lol: Streetlight.

Just because I am Man City fan it doesn't make me any less than you, do not refer to me in a condescending manner. BTW Eboue is no way near what you call "class", its somewhat good that he is now sitting in galatasaray. Nasri did the right thing by joining City and he will get what he deserves (silverware), if not this season then surely in the seasons to come.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Reading rumors that he may not be the last to 'part ways' with the club.

Please Keep Kenny at Kop.

yeah i saw the rumour about kenny leaving last week on twitter...i highly doubt that kenny would leave the club when there are important games coming up...i believe the next few games will decide his fate in the club...

Krow

Crowman
Ofcourse I am

Just because I am Man City fan it doesn't make me any less than you, do not refer to me in a condescending manner. BTW Eboue is no way near what you call "class", its somewhat good that he is now sitting in galatasaray. Nasri did the right thing by joining City and he will get what he deserves (silverware), if not this season then surely in the seasons to come.

Of course he did the right thing by joining city. Got Arsenal much more money then his sorry legs are worth. Seriously that 25m pounds was the best bit of business we did. Eboue is class! Hail Eboue. You did not get the sense in which he is class. Y so srs son?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
yeah i saw the rumour about kenny leaving last week on twitter...i highly doubt that kenny would leave the club when there are important games coming up...i believe the next few games will decide his fate in the club...

Looks like some more of the backroom staff has been cleared out,including the GK coach,head of sports medicine and a lawyer.Bit strange.

Top Bottom