• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
1.It's not as easy as going to supermarket and buying something off the shelf.
2.It will kill [insert name]

/wenger

erm didn't get your second point... ??????:? :?

btw how is Jenkinson??Never seen him play..though i heard he had something to do with an own goal in the pre season games...How do arsenal rate him??

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Buying a new player will kill a youth player's career.
Argument often used by Wenger.

Jenkinson had never played outside of league 1 before Tuesday.He is still raw but looked solid.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
* Wenger quotes *

"I didn't see ze incident."
"...will kill X's career." (X = youth player)
"...X has been like a new signing." (X = recovered player performing well)
"I believe..."

iinfi

mekalodu
i heard gibbs is injured now...so who's your cover for LB?
its not like there is a shortage of players....mata acc to me would be a perfect choice for arsenal..don't know y wenger is refusing to spend money..any idea..is he waiting for "the one"??

guys, u dont know Arsene Wenger!! He is a master businessman..
Arses will qualify for europe even if they finish 6th or 7th for the next 4 years. With Fifa's financial fair play coming into effect, 2-3 clubs finishing top 4 in the league will not qualify for europe. and arses will automatically qualify..
This means Arsene has done his homework well.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
BBC Sport - Manchester City close to signing Samir Nasri from Arsenal

If the deal goes through Nasri will receive a huge pay rise and become Mancini's third major summer signing following the arrivals of Gael Clichy, Stefan Savic and Sergio Aguero.

Lord, someone teach the folks at BBC to count!! :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Scored 2, assisted one already. In 30 mins. :|

Aaaaaaaaaaaand Fabregas has won a trophy already with Barca!! That was fast!! :lol::D

Barcelona 3 Real Madrid 2: Cesc Fabregas wins Spanish Super Cup on debut as another fiery clasico erupts | Mail Online

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/18/article-0-0D78A13400000578-220_468x308.jpg

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
[YOUTUBE]olelvRKSpG8[/YOUTUBE]
What a cvnt but it is Barca so :lol:

Arsenal.com
*s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/375982263.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1313658068&Signature=Ag0OkAaUJGzyNkf4JqOxYcmbKY8%3D

:|

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^ Scored 2, assisted one already. In 30 mins. :|

Aaaaaaaaaaaand Fabregas has won a trophy already with Barca!! That was fast!! :lol::D

Barcelona 3 Real Madrid 2: Cesc Fabregas wins Spanish Super Cup on debut as another fiery clasico erupts | Mail Online

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/18/article-0-0D78A13400000578-220_468x308.jpg

Heard there was a huge brawl after the match. :?

After this win, the plastic 'fans' of Barca on my facebook friends list have started to make their presence felt and tarnishing the name of Mourinho. Their last appearance was after this year's champion's league finals. There was no sign of them in the 3-4 months in between.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

After this win, the plastic 'fans' of Barca on my facebook friends list have started to make their presence felt and tarnishing the name of Mourinho. Their last appearance was after this year's champion's league finals. There was no sign of them in the 3-4 months in between.

heh:razz:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Both Gervinho and Alex Song are suspended, while Tomas Rosicky and Armand Traore have become the club's latest injury casualties, with Traore limping out of a reserve team match on Tuesday and Rosicky aggravating a groin injury during the victory against Udinese. The pair will thus join Abou Diaby, Kieran Gibbs, Jack Wilshere and Johan Djourou on a treatment table that is presumably close to collapsing.

This has gone waaay beyond beng funny. :lol:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
The Special One launches all-out attack on the Catalan side.

José Mourinho describes Barcelona as 'a small team' in post-match rant | Football | guardian.co.uk

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

Much less worse than the 19 times wanking Manc fans.

Top Bottom