*img8.imageshack.us/img8/259/sadabramovich468x429.jpg
*img845.imageshack.us/img845/1948/fernandotorreschelseasa.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Want SOME MORE?

:rofl:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Chelsea fan said:
If it is Harry he will get my support. With a budget like ours - though he would have to accept some deals are already pretty much done, like Lukaku, Neymar and Van Der Weil - and with the quality we have I think he would do very well. Would give us more of a chance of getting either Modric, Van Der Vaart or even Bale - certainly I would expect one of those to pitch up with Harry. Zola could come in in the Wilkins role. Harry would help us in the transfer market and has CL experience now, and won a trophy - with Portsmouth!

Not my number one choice - that's Hiddink. But wouldn't be too upset if we got him, certainly he plays the kind of football Roman wants.
Also from same sources - Tubby to replace him at Spurs. Added bonus!

:lol:

Its a case of horses for courses though mate. I'm sure Redknapp wont achieve what Ancelotti has as a manager in his career,however, Ancelotti has clearly failed to motivate this squad of players this season,albeit not all his fault.

Redknapp will put his arm around them and make them feel fantastic,similar to what Mourinho did (not comparing the two!)

This is what we need at present.If it were to happen its got short term appointment written all over it ie 1-2 seasons max.

But we will be exciting to watch,players will put in a shift and the team spirit will be much improved on this season.

I just hope he can bring Modric too if it happens!
:lol:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
*therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Rafael-and-Fabio-kids.png

*therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Rafael-and-Fabio-kids2.png

amazing pics of the da silvas, the black and white makes it look even better.
So cute! :lol:

Let me rephrase.

We will quit watching football and go back to slandering cable operators if streams cost us money :p

Also, if Harry Redknapp comes to Chelsea, we can most definitely be certain the world is ending in 2012. The club's been reduced to a laughing stock as it is :(

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
We will quit watching football and go back to slandering cable operators if streams cost us money :p
There's a rationale behind paid streams too. Stutter free stream and like it won't be like as if the stream will be slowed down when Arse equalise against Barca and die when Arse score a winner. :))

Also, if Harry Redknapp comes to Chelsea, we can most definitely be certain the world is ending in 2012. The club's been reduced to a laughing stock as it is :(
Time to support a new club for most of your peers maybe :lol:

Reds sign with Honda - Liverpool FC

Nope not the player.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Atleast our players were away when Barca were at the training ground.
Love that RVP and Cesc are on holiday together.
*desmond.yfrog.com/Himg612/scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=ojnzq.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

iinfi

mekalodu
bbc said:
Here's some news just in: Fifa president Sepp Blatter is skipping the Champions League final to prepare for his appearance at a bribery scandal hearing on Sunday, according to his adviser Brian Alexander.

nxt he will have to prepare to appear in the barcelona or anti-english scandal worth billions of dollars....

but for today i think Utd are stronger than blatter sh1t .....

2 goals by messi n mash in the first half ... lonney to peg one back in the 70th min, chicha to do a ole gunnar in the 80th and 87th min .... and 2 stonewall penalties for barca waved off in stoppage time ..... LOL....

^^but if this happens blatter and platini wont goto jail ....

Top Bottom