• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Reina caught the 'Munia syndrome
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Muny saves! :))

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Thank fvvvvvvvvck for that!As I said yesterday,I would have taken a draw at Anfield.

However,not much improvement over last season:(

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Diaby- Held the ball too much, tried to carve his way through but couldnt make headway ever. Too reliant on his non-existent skills. I would have preferred Fringpong to him.Atleast he doesnt go on a picnic.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Frimpong was out of his depth against Legia Warsaw.I don't think we could have done any better than play Diaby as DM today.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Really hope btw. that Song gets fit and we sign a CB this week.Kos is suspended for the next game.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
United look very vulnerable on counter.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

But the cvnters score their 2nd.Feck :|

@LFC_fan
I told you, Messi's a dwarf, who cant score outside Barca even if his life depended on it. Joe Cole is. . . . :lol:

@digitized @klaw24
I'm glad you'll finally saw my point :D

Rahim

Married!
Quite an easy victory for United and for once Berbatov looked interested.

[off-topic]
the media and players are going bonkers with no=ball incident.........maybe Sehwag missed a contract.........

Top Bottom