• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i say, just screw arsenal wenger and his youth. It has not bought us anything. Look back at the times when we were indispensable. Bergkamp,henry,Ljungberg,pires,vieira. I see a lot of physical strength and experience in them to actually DO things. Let the young guns be left to the youth academy and some MEN be brought into the team. Ridiculous!!!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I mean cummon, we really need some BIG players in the middle. However experinced or skillful maybe. Rosiscky was literally kicked around by Mkel. We do not have a proper striker to breach the defense with his head. We need a striker to company RVP and eduardo when they are out injured or are in the form of their life(eduardo is surely in the form of his life. Oh my!!). I mean, someone has to take the blame for the barren phase. How long are we going to sit back and admire the silverware being transported to enemy territories?

sub1zero

Broken In
Try not to go into eternal depression. On the night, we lost to a better team. ****, they lost 3 1 to Wigan. And Wigan lost NINE fckn 1 to Sp*rs. Does that mean Sp*rs are godly?!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yeah yeah, I am sorry. been supporting Arsenal since I was licking lollies in the bathroom. Looking at them struggling away to frustration leaves me a bit wary.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
No,but we have constantly failed to do well in big games and that's worrying indeed.

On a tactical aspect,our FBs' crossing was embarrassingly bad again.Its not like we have a tall striker to head them in anyway,but they were gifting the ball away to Chelsea most of the game.
Why not try some fizzing balls across the goal,or *gasp* long shots.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Traore played well though.Sagna lacked penetration and took ages to fall back when he had moved forward. All the goals came from the right wing. Guess the whole team is tired after a series of internationals, leagues, CLs and need a break. but we seriously need an imposing figure in the middle. Cana could have been a prized buy if not for...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Another point I have noted over time is the poor standard of defensive coaching at a club with our stature.We have good defenders but show the same weaknesses over and over again.We just can't\don't defend as a team.
Lets get someone like Keown or Winterburn in.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yes, we need backups. Senderos is just not in.If gallas or Vermealen get injured we have senderos and silvestre to cover for them. thats like asking the teams to kick themselves in the arse if they cant score.

iinfi

mekalodu
pass pass pass pass until i die ... never shoot .... voice from heaven .. you will never pass alone ..
whn they get close to the goal they simply dont shoot ... a better way for arsenal wud be to have a player permanently stationed inside the goal.
arsenal v been poor (means not silverware winning class) for several years now. needless to say the tactics they are using aren't correct. they need to bring in more class and quality in the team than jus depend on youngsters to deliver when they grow up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom