• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
So,whats for 2010? Any new signings up? maybe we should pick up chamakh next season.leave the winter transfer window closed and save arsenal some money to buy a few cups from the local stationary store.

Krow

Crowman
So,whats for 2010? Any new signings up? maybe we should pick up chamakh next season.leave the winter transfer window closed and save arsenal some money to buy a few cups from the local stationary store.
:cry: sad... but true. I can buy some Silver plates.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
the f,ref just played on an obvious foul on vela. mikel is doin nothin other than foulin people.

JUST the final touch is missing,exactly the same mistake as united did :-( send the mfer mikel off

XTerminator

Drogba the diver at it again:-x denilson the casualty this time.

the ref is more biased than a bjt.

fvck i thought the lead couldve been cut,but sadly not gonna happen.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
@Xterminator
Yes,the ref has been sh1t.Too many Chelsea fouls have gone unnoticed.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Who are you crossing to Theo?

Last edited:

XTerminator

thunderbolt by drogdiver=game over gunners,ur title challenge is in jeopardy.

i reckon 2 quickfire arsenal goals though,duno why,but still.

walcott has been a good runner,awful passer though.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Gawd guys!! End of the road for us it seems. We have lost to all the big teams yet and are surely going down to Man City and Liverpool. Well, the perfect start now comes down to a perfect disaster.

Krow

Crowman
Yeah, I had told many that I expected a Chelsea victory and that's what happened. I would have been happy if we had at least discovered some of our old rhythm. But no, we just lacked the bite in the final third. No point keeping the ball in your own half.

XTerminator

fabre has given up.so have arsenal. 3-0 it is at ft.not a good show when ur at home,injuries notwithstanding.

i wont be surprised if barca win today and reports about fabre's barca dna pop out again:D the poor chap will be surely pissed off after this game

sub1zero

Broken In
This Chelsea look eerily similar to the Arsenal invincibles. Small difference, they are full of cvnts. But, credit where it's due, Chelsea were the better team on the night. Didn't have many shots, hardly had possession but delivered when it mattered. It's clearly their title to lose now. No doubt about it.

I can sit and point at the fact that we didn't have our first choice strikers and defence but that's just fckn fate. Perhaps the match would have been a lot more closer but without RVP and Bendtner (ha never thought I'd say that about him) we don't look like the same attacking force. The ACN does offer a glimmer of hope. Let's how good Chelsea are then. Until, then Chelsea are worthy table toppers. END

Top Bottom