• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
Arsenal vs. Lokomotiv Fulham
:doublethumb:
Too bad I don't feel good about it at all
Same here. One of those days when I just don't feel sure about a win. Hope we win though, else its goodbye EPL Title.
@A_G
Screw you.
:nanananana:
When's the merseyside derby? The Chelsea game is at 9.30 and the El Classico is late at night afaik. .
5.30 or 6.30pm. Not sure which. This one could be season shaper for Pool as well.
@rahim
Although I do argue with LFC_Fan a lot, you have to agree that the FA cup is by no means a small trophy. It is considered as one of the trebles of trophies for cryin' out loud. True, maybe not as prestigious as the PL or European Cup, but I guess the Scousers will take what they can. Also, I've said this time and again, when people slate Rafa and demand his head, he delivers. (the ManUre win?) So, who knows?
:+1:

ms derby (wow microsoft got a new product,exclusively for the scousers :D) starts at 655 pm imo
:lol:
Which Locomotiv Fulham? The same side which stars in FIFA Glory Hunter Edition? :D
*uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/FIFA_09:_Glory_Hunter_Edition
:lol:

:D
:clap2:

[root@localhost lfc_fan]# chmod 000 Rafa\ Shield/
:owned:

Bitter! Bitter! Bitter! :lol::lol::lol:
:D

What an epic day at the Football Channel. :goodjob:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Sh1t performance so far though :/ Everton have been far better side :| We need a much better performance in the second half. Bring on Benayoun (at HT) and Aquilani (in last 20-25 min).

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
A 2-0 lead is flattering TBH More than what we deserve
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Rafa please bring Aquaman :p

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Not exactly deserving yeah, but 3 points all the same and victory in the Merseyside derby and well that's it.
Posted again:
Don't really know what's up with Aquilani. Sitting on the bench all the time. Perhaps he's still not fit? :?
Benayoun's arrival did spark the team IMHO. Rafa should have start him all the time :|
Posted again:
Reina man of the match. Kuyt getting reward for his hard work with a goal.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
imma back with some recharge to follow "live-reload text".....Verminator's real test today.

Baker

Albicelestes
goal.......................................... chelsea.....................
good to see A cole involved in that

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
verma strikes..but in the wrong net :-( i thought arsenal could really do it..but this is a bad performance given they r at home.the forwards just aint good enough.

still could see a different result,given fabregas,arsha and co. step up

sub1zero

Broken In
Keep the faith people. I thought we could win despite going a goal down. Technically, at this point that'd mean we draw the game. Hopefully, with the impact subs we can clinch an injury time winner. Man, I really want to see these football Cvntits **** themselves silly for constantly bleating about the MEANEST defence.

Top Bottom