The hotel Astor had hired a new bus driver and instructed him
to meet all incoming trains and announce at the depot in a very
loud voice, "Free bus to the hotel Astor!" On the way to the
station on his first trip her kept repeating to himself, "Free bus
to the hotel Astor, Free bus to the hotel Astor,"
until he
memorized it letter perfect.

Upon his arrival at the station, however, he became confused at
all the noise and hub bub and started shouting as follows.

"Free hotel at the bust your Astor, I mean, Free ass at the
Hotel Ba*tard, I mean, Freeze your as* at the Hotel Buster, I
mean Squeeze your bust at the Hotel Faster, I mean, Bust
your as* at the Hotel Freezer

Oh S**t... just take a cab."

:D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, since I'm bored I might as well reply. Instead of claiming that you're one of the remaining 10-20% who actually 'support' ManU, you chose to involve a lazy stereotype about the opposition fans!! :lol:

Pool 0-1 Rapid Vienna

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
U know its the truth cuz 99% of chelsea fans are.And i dont need to tell you what kind of a fan i am. GN

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
WTF! We lost to Rapid! :-x
It was a sluggish performance by the Reds though, with several failed frustrated efforts in front of goal and idleness at the back which must be addressed.
What's new. :rolleyes:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
U know its the truth cuz 99% of chelsea fans are.And i dont need to tell you what kind of a fan i am. GN

Ahh, the stereotype rises again. And neither do I need to tell anyone what kind of fa.. err.. supporter I am. Good morning (GM). :lol: :D :D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Don't know if this has been posted yet.

*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&redirectorid=news_story&newsid=6636392

United agree terms for striker

Manchester United and Molde F.K. are pleased to announce that they have agreed terms for the transfer of Mame Biram Diouf.

The 21 year-old striker is to attend a medical in Manchester next week with a view to joining the club in January. Until that time he will remain with Molde F.K. on loan.

Speaking at a press conference in Kuala Lumpur earlier today, Sir Alex Ferguson said: "We’ve been looking at him for two years.

"We weren't intending on signing anyone else after [Gabriel Obertan] last week - we feel we have a full squad - but the situation accelerated to a point where other clubs started to make bids, so we had a decision to make.

"We decided to act now and he’ll be the last person we sign this summer."

To date, Diouf has scored 38 times in 73 appearances for Norwegian side Molde, the same club from which United signed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as a virtual unknown in 1996.

Diouf's impressive tally of 17 goals from 21 games so far this season includes a hat-trick in the first nine minutes of last Sunday's league match against Brann. He added a fourth strike, in the 27th minute, as Molde marched on to a resounding 5-2 victory.

A fellow countryman of several UK-based players including Blackburn's El Hadji Diouf and Portsmouth's Papa Bouba Diop, Mame Biram Diouf has represented his native Senegal at youth, Under-21 and Olympic (Under-23) level.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
IMO They biggest plastics are the former Chelsea fans who now support ManUre. (and there are plenty of them). :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
IMO They biggest plastics are the former Chelsea fans who now support ManUre. (and there are plenty of them). :lol:

Yup, I've seen quite a few. And those former Chelsea fans earlier used to 'support' ManU when they were winning things. :|

Social networking sites are full of such twunts. :p

Rahim

Married!
yeh kya bhai!!!!! ssk aur klaw ek doosre ko GN aur GM bol rahe hain :D Koi in dono ka ilaaz karwaye.........bachcho mein salaahiyat aa gayi hai.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Bah, who cares about them, as long as YOU stick to one team through thick and thin! True love, true love........ :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
David Beckham jeered, and then confronts LA Galaxy fan:

*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...s-hoarding-confront-LA-Galaxy-supporters.html

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
On the issue of fans and plastics, I was incidentally reading a few mails on this subject:

In response to Tim Benson as to what makes a true fan.

The answer is simply nothing. Who cares whether someone is a glory hunter? Who cares whether someone doesn't live in the place that the team they support resides? Who cares whether they only get to one game a season or maybe none at all? Who cares whether someone watches matches on Sky from their sofa?

People get so worked up about this and I've always scratched my head as to why. Nothing makes a true fan. Only you, the person inside knows how much you love the club and the game and it just isn't for someone to tell you otherwise. If anyone does they are simply being an idiot.

In response to Tim Benson, a true supporter is not defined by distance
from ground or attendance at matches. It is simply someone who genuinely
cares whether their team wins or loses, follows them through good times
and bad, and is interested in the history and heritage of their club.

Personally, I don't think there is one definition of a "true fan"...

I'm a Man Utd fan who lives marginally less than 6 miles from the ground, have had a season ticket since 1990 and up until recently go to all the games (pure economics I miss a few now). I love it when we win and am peeved when we lose. I suppose in a lot of people's eyes, that would make me a true fan.

Last season, I did a mate of mine a favour who had his cousin and 2 friends coming over from Canada. They had never been to a game and desperately wanted to go, so I offered him our tickets and asked for the face value price.

They were staying in Birmingham and travelled up on the day of the game and got caught in traffic on the M6 and missed the first 35 minutes. The game in question was Spurs and we were already 2 0 down by the time they got there. They were still desperate to go in and coughed up the full £35.00 each. I have to admit I felt a bit guilty taking the money at the time, but they ended up seeing probably the best half of football United played all season as their reward and I was made up for them that United ran out winners.

At the same time as United were going 2-0 down a season ticket holder had left the ground at 2-0 and was outside shouting at the Setanta camera on the forecourt. He took his shirt off and threw that, along with his season ticket, on the ground calling the team a f*****g disgrace etc etc.

He sounded local and had a season ticket. He probably thinks he's a true fan just cos he has a ticket and lives in the area. For me that is total b******s. True fans come in all sorts of ways and just being fortunate enough to be born near the ground doesn't make you any more of a true fan than people who live half way around the world.

...Regarding the true fan debate, for me the amount it hurts when you lose is a key factor. Anyone can cheer when a team wins and get caught up in patriotic fervour when England are playing, but if you can walk away after a loss without a care in the world and view the world as sweetness and light then you're not a true fan in my book. It doesn't matter if you've never been to a game before or if you live on another continent, if a defeat ruins your day and has you snapping at The Wife then for my money you score at least three True Fan Points.

Read 'em.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Chamakh said:
With my agent, we have agreed terms with several English clubs that are keen to sign me. They are just waiting for my decision.

"They are notably Sunderland, Blackburn, Tottenham and Fulham. Arsenal? I don't really believe in it any more. My officials have not received any offer so far.
Good

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Btw. Its strange that Arsenal.com has no conformation about Adebayor's transfer.He is still listed in the first team.I thought they would sort it out after the weekend but he is still there :confused: