• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
i said ..every manager said my job is safe one week before being fired ...
i think it wont happen with loti though ...
*img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01177/ancelotti2_1177804a.jpg *i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01214/roman-abramovich_1214339c.jpg

iinfi

mekalodu
Ancelloti may be safe but Chelsea really are awful at the moment.

we need to strengthen three positions... its almost an year overdue
out and out striker of the likes of torres or tevez preferably from the PL itself.... a CDM ... its been vacant ever since makelele left... starting the season without a proper cover for CB was crazy.... and above all sell PF ... everytime he plays .. its a disaster... the first season he had proper cover in the form of maks n terry n cech each time he made a blunder ... when he is in a YOYO its all hell .......

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
we need to strengthen three positions... its almost an year overdue
out and out striker of the likes of torres or tevez preferably from the PL itself.... a CDM ... its been vacant ever since makelele left... starting the season without a proper cover for CB was crazy.... and above all sell PF ... everytime he plays .. its a disaster... the first season he had proper cover in the form of maks n terry n cech each time he made a blunder ... when he is in a YOYO its all hell .......
*soccerlens.com/files/2010/11/Wilkins1.jpg

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I have lost count the number of times we have lost this season.
And just 5 points away from Anfield in the league, beyond a joke.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
The whole defense is shite. Can't believe defense was our biggest strength two years ago.

Skrtel has not been the same since that jaw injury last season, probably will be shipped out end of the season.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
roy missed a trick really...he should have substituted early...I think liverpool after equalizing went back...

& surprising was the fact that ranger gave liverpool a hard time...

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
This season we always seem to do that, whenever we score to move ahead or equalize, we sit back, create nothing, and let the opposing team come back at us.

iinfi

mekalodu
liverpool have 22 points now .. another 15-18 and they will be safe ... do well nxt season guys .. dont worry .... things will be ok ....

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
liverpool have 22 points now .. another 15-18 and they will be safe ... do well nxt season guys .. dont worry .... things will be ok ....

LOL...next season already...haven't lost out hope yet...i still think liverpool can get 9 points atleast out of last 4 games...

Top Bottom