• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
[youtube]GrJy4LAHY2U[/youtube]

@A_G
try using it this way: [ youtube ]adfhjwya[ /youtube ]

lol...Hilarious...btw does anyone have the gif for the awesome eboue stretching exercise??

YouTube - OffThePost.info Emmanuel Eboue's outrageous warm-up (Arsenal v Partizan Belgrade)

:lol:

Eboue - Page 3 - RedCafe.net

lol...yes this one..would love to find the gif for this...

Last edited:

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Evra told Canal Plus: "Arsenal is a training centre. I watch them play and enjoy it but will they win the title?

"That's what people remember.

"Arsenal are a great club but it has been five years since they won anything and that for me is a crisis.

"We could lose to them on the 13th but then what? There is nothing (for them), there will be no trophy, nothing.

"Our real enemy is Chelsea. We are more concerned with Chelsea's results than Arsenal's, even if we know Arsenal are a great team who can beat Chelsea, us or anyone."
:lol:
Arsenal is a training centre

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
"He gave you [reporters] some good stuff to make it all hot before the game," said Wenger. "But we are guided by the way we want to play football and not by the statements of anybody who plays against us.

"Personally, I believe if you are a big player you always respect your opponent and that is what we try to do.

"I leave that judgement to you [whether Evra has been disrespectful]. We do not want to go into any unnecessary talking before a game like that.

"We want to focus on the way we want to play and ignore any provocation before a game. We are motivated by the desire to win the game and by the quality of the football we want to play."
Good reply,although that cvnt is not worth AW's time.

iinfi

mekalodu
BBC Sport - Football - Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti 'does not fear for job'

every chelsea manager in the roman era said this one week before being sacked ... sunday is the D-day ...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ I don't remember Roman calliing a manager and telling him that he is safe, any time before this. Usually he only says those magic words - 'You're fired!'. :D

Good for us, though! ;) :p

iinfi

mekalodu
i said ..every manager said my job is safe one week before being fired ...
i think it wont happen with loti though ...

Top Bottom