• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ajai5777

Youngling
2 inexperienced centre backs and 2 experienced and attacking full backs so the defense was shaky.The central midfield was dry because of the absence of essien and lamps.The same happened against liverpool.The difference was it was Torres against the balanced defense.

iinfi

mekalodu
i cud not watch the match yday ... damn ... thank god i didnt ... eid holidays here and i was travelling by road to Oman ... ***ng damn international check posts r a chaotic place during festival period ....
i got a team update on my mobile ... the moment i saw PF was likely to play at CB, i knew this was gona be a joke of a game ... thats exactly what happened....
how many more matches and how many more seasons do we need to realize that PF is nothing but a crap player even in his normal position .... we v faced similar situations before when PF played at crucial positions in imp games.
with a shaky CB, obi sud v been played deeper, which i feel didnt happen.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
i cud not watch the match yday ... damn ... thank god i didnt ... eid holidays here and i was travelling by road to Oman ... ***ng damn international check posts r a chaotic place during festival period ....
i got a team update on my mobile ... the moment i saw PF was likely to play at CB, i knew this was gona be a joke of a game ... thats exactly what happened....
how many more matches and how many more seasons do we need to realize that PF is nothing but a crap player even in his normal position .... we v faced similar situations before when PF played at crucial positions in imp games.
with a shaky CB, obi sud v been played deeper, which i feel didnt happen.

You should be a betting man,like ajai5777 :p

Rahim

Married!
What is wrong with Liverpool? Lost to Stoke :shock: after such a good result against Chelsea.

Glen Johson accusses Hodgson of playing boring football.

I noticed United have drawn 7 games :shock: What a waste.
Bruce has confirmed that United want Jordan Henderson.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Van Anholt and Mceachran are like Gibson and Smalling. Prospects.
Don't count them.
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

GK - VDS, PIG
Nohing to argue.

DR - Rafael, Brown, JOS
Brown and O'shea are a joke. (as the sensible ones say on RedCafe)

DC - Vidic, Rio, Evans
Rio crocks himself too much. Evans is a prospect too.

DL - Evra, JOS
O'shea: see above.

MC - Fletch, Scholes, Carrick, Ando, Harg (If he comes back)
Fletcher and Scholes are good. Carrick? when had he last performed well? Anderson? Hargreaves never plays.

W - Valencia, Nani, Giggs, Park
No arguments. All good players. Just for the note, Valencia is out for 4 months.

ST - Roo, Berbs, Chicha, Macheda, Welback
Welbeck is on loan to Sunderland.

Point is, you didn't really have any players to even name outside your top 16. End of. I'd sincerely advise you to compare them with their Chelsea counterparts accordingly. It'd give you a better idea.

way2jatin

Journeyman
yesterfay was a day of upsets with chelsea losing 3-0 to sunderland and also liverpool losing to stroke 0-2

Chelsea were not at their best but news for arsenal is good that they are just 2 points behind them

Hope that arsenal cover up soon and also win against Spurs on 20th

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Of course. :rolleyes:
And still 19 other teams would give an arm and a leg to have 18 such players. :cool:

Riiiiiiiight. :rolleyes:
With that insightfull comment, I totally agree that I was wrong. :rolleyes:

Brown and O'shea are a joke. (as the sensible ones say on RedCafe):shock: <-- Brown is the best RB in the team. JOS is very dependable except this season.

Rio crocks himself too much. Evans is a prospect too.
Still we have only conceded 4 goals in the last 7 league and CL matches.
And Evans is at similar level to Ramires.

Just for the note, Valencia is out for 4 months.
I know :cry:

Welbeck is on loan to Sunderland.

Point is, you didn't really have any players to even name outside your top 16. End of. I'd sincerely advise you to compare them with their Chelsea counterparts accordingly. It'd give you a better idea.
We'll have to agree to disagree here.

Mancs better squad than Chelsea?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Never said that. Their first team is best in the league

Last edited:

way2jatin

Journeyman
Premier League football news from the Barclays Premier League | Nasri: This could be our year

Nasri is optimistic

Chelsea skipper John Terry could be out for 'months' - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

chelsea defence will be weak for months

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@Ishu Gupta: The fact that you compare Evans (a defender) with Ramires (a midfielder) says how much insight one can gain from your posts. Give it a rest, mate. You win, you win. :lol: :-|

iinfi

mekalodu
terry out for several months ... alex out for weeks ... bye bye Premiership ..
if common sense prevails we mite well play with 1 CB and have PF play as a striker... thats our only hope ...
by the turn of the year we will be in 4th place if not lower....

do we have a anyone in the bench to play @ CB?

Top Bottom