• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Manchester United reveal record losses of £83.6m | Football | The Guardian

It has to be mentioned that the article talks of "increased turnover" rather than "profits". Basically Mancs make a loss of £80M, which is huge. Wonder what their manager comments about this. Till date he has not spoken against the Glazers unlike our managers who continually stressed about importance of sale ( which is still under the shadow of legal proceedings ). It would be interesting how Mancs deal with the debt.

i knew this was coming... not really shocked ... have already learnt to live with it

Rahim

Married!
No one really cares about what your reaction is.

including his co-fans

No one really cares about what your reactions are.

Just how many sleepless nights did LFC_Fan really (honestly) had previously regarding Rafa and his booting out? I suspect, none. So why pretend all of a sudden especially when none of us fans here at TDF has absolutely no way to influence the clubs and its activities?

This is how i see sports: to be taken very mildly for its not gonna effect anyone and pretending that it does, is just in a big way is just false claim.
Hope i made myself quite clear to both of you.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Rafa on ties and umbrellas
"At my Inter presentation they gave me two ties, a black and blue one and one white. I couldn't take the first one because it's the same colour as Everton. The other day I went to buy an umbrella. I could chose between a red, blue and green one. Agata [his daughter] liked the red one but I couldn't buy it because Inter is blue. So I bought the green one," Benitez laughed.

Legend :D

Rahim

Married!
^ @ Mr.Rahim
I guess our answers is giving you a sleepless night already :p
Good Night

I take Friday and weekend off from work to prepare for CFA and AMFI exams :idea: ; hence late night posts, you fool.

I guess you won't reveal/share with us your anxiety and meltdown in those days.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I take Friday and weekend off from work to prepare for CFA and AMFI exams :idea: ; hence late night posts, you fool.

I guess you won't reveal/share with us your anxiety and meltdown in those days.

So you prepare your AMFI/CFA exams by posting 'omg I don't care sport this that' at midnight :lol:
I am pretty sure you ARE anxious about the situation of MUFC, after all all your assertions about 'trophies are everything' and 'debts are good' will find themselves in mud. ;)
Good luck for your exams btw. I know a little bit about AMFI, it isn't that difficult.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Even I'm AMFI certified (don't ask how/why) and it wasn't so easy, mate!! :p
Actually my sister gave that exam, and cleared it. She didn't find it that tough really. So that post was based on that. I guess basing opinion on others experience is perhaps not a good idea.

Well you are quoting my post, and using "^ ^ ^", usage of one of them is redundant ;)

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
I am pretty sure you ARE anxious about the situation of MUFC

Thats pretty moronic on your part and you definitely have no idea about the volume of syllabus for CFA and btw i work and try to manage study at the same time in these three days; so in nutshell late night sessions becomes quite necessary.

One's career is more important than having sleepless nights on some footie stuff. I am sure you will agree on this. Priorities matters.

AMFI is just a stupid certification course while CFA/CA/CS are the real deals.

BTW, is your sister a MF agent/broker?

------------------

Thanks Abhisekh :)

Top Bottom